[Game] Cavaliers @ Kings, 3-16-11

gunks

Hall of Famer
Speaking of jumpers...I dont like Cuz taking them.

He has a big size advantage on J.J. he should be in the post. He has his best games when he plays in the post. Westphal...Do your job and coach!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Damn. I was hoping we would get through the quarter with only the one timeout.
It was close. I don't remember ever seeing that happen, but I'm sure it has and I just didn't notice. I think the first mandatory today didn't come until after the 3 minute mark - normally that would be the second.

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
I wish Cousins didn't insist on bringing the ball up when he can easily pass it off to an open guard. It's just a charge waiting to happen, even if it did result in an assisted three that time.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Westphal really needs to get on Cuz about those long jumpers. I read somewhere (quoted fuzzily, I dont have a photographic memory), that Cousins took less than 30 jumpers in college, but Calipari constantly had to harp on him to work inside.

Get to harping Westphail!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I was afraid they would come out and play lackadasical and they are doing just that. Can somebody out there play with some hustle and energy? What kind of hot garbage are they putting out there. I hope the Cavs beat us, we need a damn wake up call.

the worse team in the nba, they replace jamison and varejao with a couple undrafted rookies, baron davis is out, and we are at home..how are we losing to these scrubs?

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
Westphal - if it's NOT WORKING for 6 minutes, why in the world do you call a timeout and then put the same five players out there?!?

Edit - because apparently he had a feeling we'd hit three straight threes. Who knew?

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

Staff member
So after that Beno-not-even-a-touch foul, the officials are now letting street-thuggery on both sides go with nary a blink? Ridiculous.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Cousins 5/16 or something like that? There is no reason he should be struggling THAT much against this Cavaliers team, I mean come on. SMH.