[Game] Cavaliers @ Kings - 1/14/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You just beat the one of the worst teams in the league at home. I am not sure I would use games against the Cavs to make players untouchable.
it's still a win and we Kings fans are going to take our moments when/where we can. If we're going to still have a team we have to have players to build around. DFC and Reke are easily two of those players.

it's still a win and we Kings fans are going to take our moments when/where we can. If we're going to still have a team we have to have players to build around. DFC and Reke are easily two of those players.
Totally agree. Congrats on the win, the team played pretty good tonight and Cousins continued his good play. I am not in a fighting mood. The Jazz beat the Heat and Jimmer played well. Good night all around.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Aw, come on! I'm only funnin' I know that everybody's been touchy lately, and with good reason, but Cheese and Rice!

I had to edit my post. I could have sworn the emoticon was there when I hit send... but it might not have been. I think Nyquil may be stronger than Dayquil. :p

Now I understand they may not be comparable, but.......

Was it just me, or did that T-Rob buzzer beating put back bring back memories of Dwight Howard after donning the cape??????

You just beat the one of the worst teams in the league at home. I am not sure I would use games against the Cavs to make players untouchable.
Yeah, cause neither of those players have proven their worth on numerous other occasions against much better teams.

Just so you are aware, it's comments such as these that paint you as a troll. Seriously, what's the point of making a comment like this? Does it really make you feel that much better about your Jazz?

Apparently hit the curb while making a turn. I did the same thing on Power Inn Rd once.

Should take driving lessons from Tyreke.

*epic groans from the audience*