Carlos Boozer?

So Carlos Boozer has just been amnestied by the Bulls. Does anybody think that Carlos Boozer would be a good fit for us? I know that we have a logjam at power forward, but maybe he can replace JT?

So Carlos Boozer has just been amnestied by the Bulls. Does anybody think that Carlos Boozer would be a good fit for us? I know that we have a logjam at power forward, but maybe he can replace JT?
NO! While a good player, the dude has proven to be super cancerous in the past. We are rebuilding, we don't need to be diagnosed with cancer.

Boozer is probably going to join a contending team on a short contract. I'm half expecting that he rejoins Cleveland. It's be ironic that both Lebron and Boozer went back there after having left on less than friendly terms.

If you won the bid at 2-5 million, that would be an absolute steal for Boozer's talents. He's a solid rebounder. It's too bad we don't have the cap space to win the bid. Is he the PF we need as a starter? No. But he'd be great big off the bench, much better than Landry at 6.5 Million.