Can anyone imagine a more disappointing season than this one, ever?!?!?

We all disagree on many things. I think we can all agree on this season being about as bad as can be imagined. With the current situation with infighting among the owners and no clear leadership and/or staff, it is hard to see things getting better anytime soon. Yes I am glad the team is still here. But Vivek has been a blessing and a curse,

K

KingMilz

It's actually not disappointing when you step back and look what we are building around. It should not be a surprise we are having a terrible year we have seen the exact same scenario played out on other teams or this one with the "big 3" we currently have.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Even before this season started, I predicted 35 wins so the fact that they may not even reach that is not surprising at all. Every season is a disappointing season in Kings land, let's not forget this. Do not get your hopes up with this team until they give you a reason to get your hopes up, until then...it's all numbness.

Before the season started I had the following teams in the western play offs:

- Warriors, Thunder, Spurs, Clippers, Grizzlies, Mavericks, Rockets

I thought we could be the final team, unfortunately we have never taken that next step and become the eighth seed. Instead we've not really improved in the win-loss column and the experiment has arguably failed. So yes, it's been a disappointing season, but we've had worse.

There have been man like this over the years. Sad nevertheless. Teaches one to not get too excited about next year. The "mists" tell me that our next good draft pick will be in the 2018 draft. Patience.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
There have been man like this over the years. Sad nevertheless. Teaches one to not get too excited about next year. The "mists" tell me that our next good draft pick will be in the 2018 draft. Patience.
I know the majority of the fan base is sick and tired of this word, but....this is the best approach to take really. You don't build a playoff team over night. The Kings tried to do just that and failed at it. From here on out, patience is a necessity, with or without Boogie. Can't jeopardize the future for only the now.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I was pretty damn optimistic going into this year, so yeah... pretty disappointed.

At least in previous years we knew we'd suck from the get go.

Anyways summer is almost here, can't wait to see how we **** up this offseason (my money is on a Rondo overpay/ Mark Jackson coaching hire).

Pretty disappointing. How is it possible to have the best center in the league and still unable to build around him properly? Wrong coach and wrong supporting cast. It's ridiculous and frustrating. The moment he gets cast off to a more structured environment, all you guys clamoring for him to be gone will be devestated to see him kick our butts and the NBA's butt every year for the next decade.

Before the season started I had the following teams in the western play offs:

- Warriors, Thunder, Spurs, Clippers, Grizzlies, Mavericks, Rockets

I thought we could be the final team, unfortunately we have never taken that next step and become the eighth seed. Instead we've not really improved in the win-loss column and the experiment has arguably failed. So yes, it's been a disappointing season, but we've had worse.
That season with Reke, Mt23, Aaron brooks, IT, Dalembert, boogie, and JJ hickson was pretty disappointing

I was pretty damn optimistic going into this year, so yeah... pretty disappointed.

At least in previous years we knew we'd suck from the get go.

Anyways summer is almost here, can't wait to see how we **** up this offseason (my money is on a Rondo overpay/ Mark Jackson coaching hire).
That's part of it. The off season moves gave us hope. I kept thinking at some point things would click and we would be better. A couple of times it appeared to be happening.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Disappointing yes. If the ownership sees that because many other teams are going to more pace and smaller lineups is not a reason for us to do it because we have a different roster, then we can salvage something from this nightmare.

If we
a) keep Cousins
b) keep and play WCS
c) keep Vlade in the primary decision making role
d) can Karl

I'm not that down on the possibilities. This season has been an amazing display of just how important the right coach and chemistry can be.
This offseason will be huge. If we follow these steps and then hire the right defensive coach, nail the draft and make one good trade/sign a FA I think we are right on track.

We all disagree on many things. I think we can all agree on this season being about as bad as can be imagined. With the current situation with infighting among the owners and no clear leadership and/or staff, it is hard to see things getting better anytime soon. Yes I am glad the team is still here. But Vivek has been a blessing and a curse,
For me "the three pointer from Horry" was the most disappointing. I still have nightmares.

I'll say yes, this season is up there with most disappointing. Especially since the 8th seed will be under .500 and we might not see that in the Western conference for a long time.