LOL at this sequence.

1:01 Sac J Thompson - Turnover Chi 94-83
1:01 Sac J Thompson - Offensive Rebound Chi 94-83
1:02 Sac D Cousins - 2 Point Miss Chi 94-83
1:04 Sac D Cousins - Offensive Rebound Chi 94-83
1:06 Sac D Cousins - 2 Point Miss Chi 94-83
1:07 Sac D Cousins - Offensive Rebound Chi 94-83
1:09 Sac J Thompson - 2 Point Miss
comedy... or extreme sadness... these guys need to kick the ball out once in awhile just because you rebound it doesn't mean you have to shoot it

Different effort, same result. You can see a rudimentary offense beginning to emerge, but it is so easy to defend that the Bulls had it solved by halftime. The Kings defense broke down in so many different ways. Cousins had a really bad game, and that turnover at the end of the game was very high schoolish. Cousins had 2 such turnovers at the end of the game. That is exactly how to lose a close game. Turn the ball over, dont even get up a shot, and get beat back down the floor by a team that is road weary. I can tell the Kings came out with renewed energy, but they still do not have nearly enough talent to compete in the NBA. Rose is LIGHT YEARS better than Evans. It isnt even close. I hope the Kings get a good draft pick that can help this mess improve.

Entity

Hall of Famer
comedy... or extreme sadness... these guys need to kick the ball out once in awhile just because you rebound it doesn't mean you have to shoot it
honestly watch a game from time to time. they were tips with defense all around them. they count tips as rebounds. sheesh "kick the ball out" lol come on.

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
When the opponent's defense tightens up, our offense goes to crap. We need to learn how to execute some simple set plays for those situations instead of everyone waiting and dribbling around or jacking up a low percentage shot. At least we showed some flashes of being a good team and it was mostly fun to watch. Oh, and maybe Dalembert will start to get some offense back.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I noticed that after that Noah spin and dunk on JT that he didn't come back in the game for quite some time. Carl didn't see much burn either, he is our second best scoring option so it wouldn't of hurt to put him in there but with JT playing good and all I can see why he was riding the bench. Cousins just needed to get taken out, he is all sorts of out of control.

Krunker

Northernmost Kings Fan
Supposedly Landry hurt his neck, so that might be why he didn't get too much playing time. Westphal does seem to have JT on a short leash.