Buddy Hield working on his moves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see a video of Fox working on his jump shot and 3 point shot.

I think Fox developing his shot is critical for the Kings to take a big step to respectability.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I want to see a video of Fox working on his jump shot and 3 point shot.

I think Fox developing his shot is critical for the Kings to take a big step to respectability.
Fox is a gym rat and smart enough to know what he needs to do. I agree with you that we need Fox to develop that shot, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least to find out he's already been at it this summer (between rounds of Fortnight of course!). If he still sucks at shooting in year 3, I'll be worried, but I think he's going to show improvement as soon as next season.

As far as Mr. Buckets? He's already a great scorer, shooter, and rebounder. Towards the end of last season he was also flashing passing and defensive grit (with admittedly varied results). People tend to put a lower ceiling on Buddy because of how old he was as a rookie, but I think that is unfair considering how much he's added to his game. He's not done getting better.

Though it pains me to do so, in the nature of fairness.....

...I have to give Vivek props on spotting the talent (Buddy)! o_O;)

Buddy can be a star if they use him right. I've been watching a lot of isolated sets from all the Kings players and it's clear that he and Bogdan are foundational talents. Buddy in particular is amazing when allowed to be the old Boomer Sooner Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.