[Game] Brooklyn Nets @ Sacramento Kings, 12/11/2023, 7pm PST/10pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we give a quick shot out to Ellis? The man just has bb Iq. Always makes the right play, always makes the 3 at the perfect time. Plays good defense, maybe even better than Davion who looks like he’s playing great defense yet is just too small.

very impressed with this young man. Maybe he can be our Payton for our team with a lil more experience

Can we give a quick shot out to Ellis? The man just has bb Iq. Always makes the right play, always makes the 3 at the perfect time. Plays good defense, maybe even better than Davion who looks like he’s playing great defense yet is just too small.

very impressed with this young man. Maybe he can be our Payton for our team with a lil more experience
I think the advanced stats will show that the team just plays better with him on the floor. Hard to deny that

Yeah, he's the first guy we attack when things go wrong, but this was a "classic" HB type of game that we need from him. 14 points on 7 shots and a few oustanding defensive plays, including a big block on Clax right at the rim. Interesting he only played 26 minutes and was so effective; maybe something to consider going forward?
It's like a good cow that gives a lot of milk and then kicks the bucket over the next day. An insoluble dilemma, everyone has a soft spot for him, nothing we can do about it. :D

What a beautiful game!!! A pleasure for every basketball fan and especially for the purple ones ;)
I couldn't watch the game, had no juice. First thing a checked were the highlights (it was really worthy thing to do), then read the forum.
Those 25 triples were not a fluke. The way Kings move the ball on the offense - shooters end up with the very good, comfortable looks. I think we can relax now a bit, more games like this I can foresee in the future.
There is nothing much to add. I just want to point out a quote from Monk: "Feels like last year. Best offense in the NBA."
Tonight's game I will watch for sure. I hate when teams swing hot-cold. I hope that Kings began to settle down and against LAC they will play the way Kings can.
One more thing - defense. I was impressed and even Nets HC praised it.
PG against Blazers played 41 minutes, Kawhi 39, weird beard - 37. If Kings can play 4 stable quarters more or less like against Nets, a road W against LAC would be a very desirable payback. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I’d add Spencer Hawes to that list. Pretty sure I remember him trash talking the organization and he was also 100% all in on the team being moved to Seattle.
Show effort on the court and at least pretend to like the city. It's honestly not a high bar so it's amazing when guys that clearly ain't it but could find a home here reject it.

Status
Not open for further replies.