Brad Miller Most/Least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember tlast year when bm was voted by the coaches i think..the player that can do the most with the least?
I think it was the coaches and it was supposed to mean that even though hes very unathletic hes sitll a hecuv a player...anyways i know this isnt an actual award, but do the coaches do a survey/questionnaire like this every year, i dont think they do, but i was basically just wondering why the were ever asked the question "what player does the most with the least"

yeah he was and it seems about right to me. He is not a freak of nature physically, but he is the Kings center and i will always root for him (BUT if he plays like he did against the Spurs again on a consistent basis, all bets are off).

yeah he was and it seems about right to me. He is not a freak of nature physically, but he is the Kings center and i will always root for him (BUT if he plays like he did against the Spurs again on a consistent basis, all bets are off).
Yeah, he needs to be better than he was against the Spurs or we will have his head, but other teams will not want him either than so we are screws. He really seems to be a different person after he broke his leg.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If this is just going to turn into another criticize Miller thread, we already have a plethora of those hanging around.

Status
Not open for further replies.