Brad Miller, Mike Bibby, Cuttino Mobley, Darius Songaila, and Matt Barnes

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bballkingsrock said:
One heck of a line-up!! The Kings were great today with this line-up. Give them credit folks!!
I'm copyrighting the line. Next time you're going to have to send me a check.

;)

Great win! Although I would rrather have them both in the lineup (webber/Peja) it is good to get a tough win w/o them. Go KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Apparently, the Kings are just a much better team without either Webber, Pedja, Evans or Jackson in the line-up.

Who wudda thunk?

:D

Please note: This is a joke. I am KIDDING. Thank you.

VF21 said:
Apparently, the Kings are just a much better team without either Webber, Pedja, Evans or Jackson in the line-up.

Who wudda thunk?

You could have just say "the Kings are just AS much better team without either Webber, Pedja, Evans or Jackson in the line-up"

And that would be NO JOKE. ;)

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well we have won without Chris, We have won without Peja. Now we win without both. Not to mention bobby and Mo. Does Adleman get some credit here or what.

VF21 said:

Who wudda thunk?

Yep, maybe we should trade all of them!;) Very funny, I was just thinking the same thing.

I would love for Adelman to go to this lineup at certain points in games even when Peja and Webber are out... Also, I'm glad Adelman didn't try and fiddle with what was working, he kept this lineup in almost all game...

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I have been calling our bench "The Other Guys" and still think it fits. Hopefully the team will take note that they can play good D and out rebound oponents.

At any rate I like the looks of the Kings second unit. These guys should be able to come in for long streaches and hold on to leads!

LOL I was hoping to get rid of my damn sig, but I have to bold out Millers stats.. Miller is truely amazing.. Definitely an All*Star.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
HndsmCelt said:
I have been calling our bench "The Other Guys" and still think it fits.
We could call them "Avis" because they obviously try harder!

This was so huge. So perfect. And for the Kings to win in Target today, with all the injuries, should shut up some of the national pundits. Probably not, though, but quite frankly, I don't care.

Whooooooooooooot!!!

Gary said:
LOL I was hoping to get rid of my damn sig, but I have to bold out Millers stats.. Miller is truely amazing.. Definitely an All*Star.
I have been trying to extract all those stats from 82stats.com, but I'm too much of a numbers ditz to be able to read it. Got a friend who refs high school games, just haven't been able to connect with him to pick his brain, so thanks for the info... and subsequent updates. :D

HndsmCelt said:
I have been calling our bench "The Other Guys" and still think it fits.
VF21 said:
We could call them "Avis" because they obviously try harder!
I've been calling them the "Garbage-time Allstars."

Which is not meant as a dis (though it kind of looks like one now that I put it up there in black and white), just has a nice ring to it .