bojan_pecanac creations (merged)

Some Kings Sigs I made

I just started making sigs a couple of weeks ago so I'm not that good yet. I posted them from the first I made to the last. BTW - Thanks to Bibby_Is_Clutch for posting the last pic, it's great.

Last edited:
Those are incredible bojan. I love the last one with Vlade and Chris... I know I keep saying it but someday I'll learn to do stuff like that. I just dont have the programs or knowledge. Very nice work. Like Fillmoe said, you've got some talent.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Those are incredible bojan. I love the last one with Vlade and Chris... I know I keep saying it but someday I'll learn to do stuff like that. I just dont have the programs or knowledge. Very nice work. Like Fillmoe said, you've got some talent.
It's very easy. Nothing to it. You just gotta try it. If you have Photoshop, go to PSlover.com and go to basics to start off making simple images. You'll never know unless you try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peja Wallpaper

This is my first wallpaper ever. It looks better if you click on the image to open it and then save it to your harddrive and open it there. Comments please.

Last edited: