[Game] Bobcats @ Kings 1/25/2011

I really don't enjoy games where officials have that much influence both teams couldn't get a flow early on. I liked what I saw from JT and Reke they were the only guys keeping us in this stop and start whistle fest. This team is going to take off when we get more consistency in the starting lineup. I got no prob with Beno but for every one or two hot games he has 4 to 5 clunkers he's oddly streaky. Donte had some good moments tonight I'm glad he's finally getting more minutes to make a difference out there.

Overall its best to take a couple positives from this one and hope for a good showing in LA lord knows this place is gonna be positive as hell for a good month if we could snatch one in staples feels like forever since we won there.

I went to the game last night and thought the game would never end. 30 fouls called on the Kings and 29 called on the Bobcats. Those ref sucked. Not saying that is the reason why the Kings lost because it wasn't. However, that was the worst officiating game I have seen.

I think last night's game may have just been one of those games where the shots just didn't fall. It seemed like we got open shots and just missed a bunch of them. Dems is da breaks sometimes. I still got the feeling we were playing hard. I didn't once get the feeling I had in November of just knowing I was watching atrocious basketball.