bismack biyombo

now that al jefferson went to the bobcats and they drafted zeller...how bout biyombo as our rim protector? i kno hes still learning the game, bt what better teacher than a defensive minded coach in malone...i dont care abut his offense...jordan likes white guys in charlotte so package jimmer for him...make it happen pete

Last edited by a moderator:

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I wanted us to draft him in the first place, so I'm all for it. Which of course means it won't happen. :) Sorry.

I'd love me some Biyombo, but don't know if you can pry him away from Charlotte.

Though they amnestied Tyrus, they only have Al Jeff and Biyombo as their big men along with a re-signed McRoberts. Haywood is their insurance big. Though as you said, the drafting of Cody Zeller may prompt Jordan to get rid of Biyombo.

Love him, but he would've been hard to pry away from Charlotte even before they got Jefferson, due to his athleticism, defense, and upside.

ok you guys are right.....now i got a new name a FA brandan wright...we sign him and dorrell wright...form the wright brothers(marketing)
pg-vasquez
sg-mclemore
sf-wright
pf-wright
c- cousins

ok you guys are right.....now i got a new name a FA brandan wright...we sign him and dorrell wright...form the wright brothers(marketing)
pg-vasquez
sg-mclemore
sf-wright
pf-wright
c- cousins

This is actually a very good idea. Brandon has always put up good per-minute numbers, he's just been behind guys like Lee and Dirk for most of his career, or played out of position at center. As for Dorell, he's your prototypical 3 & D guy. Both would be perfect fits for this team. Add in the Wright Brothers thing and this is just perfect.

i thought that was known fact??? it was a big reason he drafted adam morrison...should i say more?
the reason Jordan drafted Morrison was that he was successful in college. if you're looking for a pattern in the players he selects that would be it.

yeah, no, I'm not buying that. if you have any evidence of this, be my guest and enlighten me, though.
u act like im just pulling this out of thin air...a lot have ppl have said it who would know more then me or u......but whatever, fine! one of the reasons adam morrison was drafted by jordan was not because he was white...lol u happy now or what? what difference does it make? white pride or something?

u act like im just pulling this out of thin air...a lot have ppl have said it who would know more then me or u......but whatever, fine! one of the reasons adam morrison was drafted by jordan was not because he was white...lol u happy now or what? what difference does it make? white pride or something?
wait, what? a) point me to all these people saying that Jordan has a track record of preferring white players, because, yes, it really does seem like you are pulling it out of thin air, b) you just accused either Jordan or the people of Charlotte of being racist without even the least bit of evidence to back up your claim and now you're extending that accusation to me without knowing the least bit about me? wtf?

wait, what? a) point me to all these people saying that Jordan has a track record of preferring white players, because, yes, it really does seem like you are pulling it out of thin air, b) you just accused either Jordan or the people of Charlotte of being racist without even the least bit of evidence to back up your claim and now you're extending that accusation to me without knowing the least bit about me? wtf?
how is that racist??? how did i accuse anyone of being racist?? charles barkley was actually one of the people that said it, among others...bt im not going to look for a quote because its not as big a deal for me as it is for you...get ur panties in a bunch much?

how is that racist??? how did i accuse anyone of being racist?? charles barkley was actually one of the people that said it, among others...bt im not going to look for a quote because its not as big a deal for me as it is for you...get ur panties in a bunch much?
also, saying that preferring one guy over the other because of his skin colour is textbook racist. but whatever, this is getting aggravating and is really not worth it. just don't expect to make baseless and pretty ****ing offensive claims without having anything to back it up and not be called out for it.