best kings mix ever

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
LDM - Nice to see you! Have you found a Hornets board yet? If not, you might want to try Hornetsreport.com

:)

LDM - Nice to see you! Have you found a Hornets board yet? If not, you might want to try Hornetsreport.com

:)
nice to see you too hehe

but no ... i stopped posting since the old kings days (u kno, great team, no championship - people attacking players, it gets boring and useless)
just read news now ... very little discussion
did not post a lot on pacers forum

ure awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
thanx for the site

i will ...

Chris Webber got a surprise for his 30th birthday two weeks ago. After the Kings lost in San Antonio, Vlade Divac cornered Webber as the two were leaving the locker room. "I told him, 'Let's go look at Tim Duncan's new ride,' " Vlade confessed later. Waiting for Webber was not a new tricked-out H2 but a limousine that took Webber, Divac and a few teammates to the airport. Webber's shoe company had arranged to fly him to Las Vegas for the Roy Jones-John Ruiz title fight, and Vlade picked up the tickets

ah ... miss that stuff ... anyways ... take care :) goodbye

Ljubo there are bunch of good clips on that site,but I can't find way to download them...Can it be downloaded?

C

camron04

hey--im new around here as you can tell from my post count :). long time kings fan and this seems like a great place to talk Kings!

nice video there. man i miss those days :eek:. oh and the music is Atmosphere-Trying to find Balance.

Go Kings!

hey--im new around here as you can tell from my post count :). long time kings fan and this seems like a great place to talk Kings!

nice video there. man i miss those days :eek:. oh and the music is Atmosphere-Trying to find Balance.

Go Kings!

hehe it really is ... thanx new friend

hmm... great times... i really miss those days... but time moves on... i look forward to seeing something like that with the new group of guys... maybe with out Kenny Thomas ... unless he pulls it together...