Banned?

First, my apologies for not knowing where to post this, and my thanks to anyone who can help.

Around the time of the draft, I've been unable to access the site from home. I get the following message:

"Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" ... I've "clicked here" a couple of times but haven't received a response.

I'm under the impression that this was accidental, and can be resolved? But if not, please let me know, as I'm suddenly paranoid that maybe my account was hacked.

Thanks.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I don't think you were intentionally banned -- I will have to go back and check the mod forum archives. If not I will get on the super secret Mod Phone with its direct line to The Great And Powerful Admin and see what's what. Wonder if somebody else got banend wiht the same IP? Anyway, get back to you.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I did some checking and we don't have any members currently listed with that IP...which I've removed (moderators can still see it if they need to).

Generally, the only time an IP is banned is if it's been the source of multiple spam attacks. It could have been a counterfeit IP that was used and yours just happens to match...

I'm sure Jeremy will be able to straighten it out for you.

:)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. thanks!

imagine my horror when i suddenly couldn't view the forums...on draft day no less.

been having withdrawals.