Bajaden needs your prayers

I don't know if this is the best place to put this, but I figured it was a place where is most likely to be seen. Bajaden desperately need your prayers right now. he went in to have his gallbladder removed, was doing fine, and then all hell broke loose. He had to have 3 stints put in yesterday and might have to have a couple more put in in the near future. he also has an infected lung in some pneumonia. the doctors think that he will recover just fine but it never hurts to pray. Thanks.

Hey Baja. Get well soon. You're one of my favorite posters here and I can't wait to see you back here posting away. Take care, buddy.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Get well soon bajaden! We're going to be cheering on the Kings in their last playoff series in Arco Arena next year and you don't want to miss it! :)

Get well baja. My wife just had hers removed a week ago. No problems so far. The doctor was unconserned about complications. I hope you get well soon!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Whoa. I'm going to have to add serious health issues to the list of things not allowed for important board personalities.

Get well Baja, and inform the doctors that anything less than a full and fast recovery will severely pee me off. Nobody messes with KF VIPs without getting the bat.