Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
RoyalDiva said:
Everyone said KB2 was better, but I thought it was too dull, so I'd pick KB1.

What was your favorite childhood song to sing in elementary school?
yeah RD, plenty of people i know liked part 2 better also. i also know alot of people who found it dull. i liked the action of part 1, but enjoyed both.

favorite childhood song.. i remember learning puttin on the ritz in music class and liking it

next person- are you a cat person or a dog person?

KevinMartinsGirl23 said:
Dog- Sadie, and a Beta Fish- Doug, because he is purple like the Kings so I named him after Doug Christie.

same q
^ Haha, thats funny ! :)

Well, I used to have a bunny. But then, as I was taking care of it one day, it ran out of my hands, and the fence happened to be open.. and the bunny just escaped. It brings tears to my eyes when I think of it. :( And then, I had a a dog, [well it wasn't exactly mine], it was my grandmas, but I would count it as my dog, because I would visit it all the time. It was a pitbull named Billy, (I named it lol) even though pitbulls are usually dangerous dogs. This one had a heart of gold, until it bit some guy passing by, and my grandma had to give it up, because you couldn't trust the dog anymore. So the doctors put Billy to sleep. It was a great dog, but I think giving it up was for the best because pitbulls can injure you so badly, or even risk your life. I do miss him, though. But, it was for the best for everyone.

Same question.

actually, I went to the park... had a BBQ with the family.. when it started hailing and raining.. so we had to go.. it was horrible. but here we are now. just having some quality family time.

What did everyone do for Memorial Day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.