Arco

Wow ...... i am just speechless from watching the game on tv from 1000 miles away . Arco is the "madhouse of the nba " without a doubt . If peja had hit that one three in the first half , i think the roof would have been blown off by the sound . I am actually making a trip to sac town in 2 weeks , hopefully i can check out the "taj mahal " of the nba soon !.

ARCO ,6TH MAN , KINGSNATION !!!

My bestfriend and fellow kings fanatic and I are taking our vacation in November and guess where we are going!! We are teachers, so we are using our Thanksgiving Break to go to a game in Arco. Hopefully, they are playing home during that week!! If not, it will be during Christmas. We are getting tickets as soon as they go on sale!!

Wow, that's some long distance love from you guys. All that for a 20-year-old arena? ;)

Honestly, Arco is a great place to see the NBA. I'm worried that if and when a new arena is built here that it will lack the intimate feel and racous nature of Arco. Those wooden floors and enclosed spaces are part of the reason it's so loud there.

The Maloofs have insisted that any new arena maintains that intimacy and loudness . :D I was there tonight and the fans were awesome. I bet siesmographs were recording a gigantic earthquake in the vicinity of Arco tonight! :D

The funny thing is, if you were to just see the building, it really is nothing special. It's pretty blah. But to see a game there, especially a playoff game....oh my. :eek:

I have no voice and I'm exhausted. It is a good exhausted tonight. :)

kv and chelle. Cool. I hope every Kings fan gets to a game atleast once. Who knows maybe one day we could have a fund to let out of towners experience a game first hand.

slugking50 said:
kv and chelle. Cool. I hope every Kings fan gets to a game atleast once. Who knows maybe one day we could have a fund to let out of towners experience a game first hand.
Is my flight from India included in this "fund";)

End of next year. I am going to try to get over to sacramento and stay maybe a couple of weeks. Gotta check the fixture to see if we haev lots of homegames then.

From Australia to America just for NBA

gotta love it

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I have loved being part of the Kings faithful for 20 years. Since joining KingsFans.com and meeting more Kings faithful from around the world, I have become even prouder to claim the affiliation.

Having lived away from ARCO for the past couple of seasons, I really do understand what it is like to be a distant fan. Sometimes it is very difficult to be so far away and have limited radio/TV coverage (thank God I finally could get League Pass this year).

To those of you who attend games at ARCO, thanks for representin the rest of us and doing the job so admirably. When you next walk into ARCO arena, take a moment to think about every Kings fan everywhere. And then, cheer for us all!!

GO KINGS FANS!!

Nothing Compares to Playoff Atmosphere at ARCO

Great time at ARCO last night .... without a doubt ....

THE BEST GAME I'VE EVER BEEN TO (been to alot of sporting events).

The ENTIRE arena was into this game .... every play, every whistle, every shot, every rebound ... I mean WE (the ARCO Faithful) WERE FOCUSED.

It was a very HIGH ENERGY and EMOTIONAL game.

I thank the basketball gawds we won !!!!

6th said:
To those of you who attend games at ARCO, thanks for representin the rest of us and doing the job so admirably. When you next walk into ARCO arena, take a moment to think about every Kings fan everywhere. And then, cheer for us all!!
I do think of all the Kings fans everywhere. A woman called into 1140 a while back who travels all over the world on her job. She said she takes Kings shirts with her everywhere to give away. Europe, China, all over. She said one young woman in the Netherlands asked if she could have one for her elderly father. Apparently he lives on a very remote farm in that country. His daughter said he was a huge Kings fan and would be so overjoyed with the gift. Made me tear up. Kings fans are special and its a great "family" to belong to.

I was there too, and talk about rockin! It was my first playoff game ever and I came away a happy man. Everyone who got to go has to admit the exitement was there and the ARCO THUNDER was in full force!