Adam Morrison may Hang It Up

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Best decision he's ever made? Yeah, I'm sure it's his fault that Michael Jordan took him with the #3 overall pick. Kid's only "crime" was not living up to the hype, but I'm not sure at what point that became a decision on his part...

gunks

Hall of Famer
Best decision he's ever made? Yeah, I'm sure it's his fault that Michael Jordan took him with the #3 overall pick. Kid's only "crime" was not living up to the hype, but I'm not sure at what point that became a decision on his part...
Hah, I totally forgot he was an MJ pick. MJ, MJ, MJ...SMH

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Sure it didn't help that Jordan picked him so high but this guy had College star/not an NBA player written all over him. He got two rings riding the pine in LA and earned a nice pay day, hopefully he was smart enough to invest it wisely. I think he did pretty well for himself all things considered.

I know he would have wanted to play more but he was such a liability on defense and once that knee injury hit, it was a done deal for Adam. He played great in summer league action in 2009 but summer league and the NBA are two totally different entities .....