Aaron Gray to Pistons

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
More than a little interesting because they have a logjam up front and are a rumored trading partner.

Thanks, posters for your kind goodbyes to Gray. Seemed like a nice guy to me. Good luck.

Now the only Centers on the team are Cuz and JT. People see JT going someplace else. Does this move indicate we are getting a new center by hook or crook? Suppose so but how will he come? By FA signing? By an S&T involving IT? By a trade to come? We need to keep JT or get another Center.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
That's it, might as well shut this place down now. :(

But Aaron seemed to be a good guy and was well liked by teammates, so if he can convince one more NBA team to pay him a million dollars for being big, wish him nothing but the best with that.

Franchise is unravelling! :eek:

Seriously, good luck to the dude. He is a good locker room guy and a genuinely good team mate. One of those guys you have on the roster to bring together the locker room.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
But Aaron seemed to be a good guy and was well liked by teammates, so if he can convince one more NBA team to pay him a million dollars for being big, wish him nothing but the best with that.
Right? No need to be mad at Gray, just because we're short; if I were a foot taller, I'd be making a cool million on some NBA team's bench, too... And, by all accounts, he was a good teammate. Why take shots?

Thanks, posters for your kind goodbyes to Gray. Seemed like a nice guy to me. Good luck.

Now the only Centers on the team are Cuz and JT. People see JT going someplace else. Does this move indicate we are getting a new center by hook or crook? Suppose so but how will he come? By FA signing? By an S&T involving IT? By a trade to come? We need to keep JT or get another Center.
Sim Bhullar we hope. Anyway, good luck to Aaron. Physically limited but smart BB guy. Likeable peeps.