A photo from the Monarchs' viewing party

From the other Monarchs fans message board on Yahoogroups.com, here's a group photo of us (except for the person who took the photo!) at last Sunday's Monarchs viewing party!

For the benefit of those who didn't make it to the party and wants to know what the attendees look like, perhaps they might want to identify themselves.

That's me on the far right (wearing Ticha's #21).

[font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_287553/2005+Playoff+re-run+Party/The+Crew+%231.jpg?bcraYVDBbs3KgC31
[/size][/font][font=Arial,Helvetica][size=-1] [/size][/font]
:)

Nice picture

It looked like a bunch of fun.

Sorry I couldn't make it an AfroLicious experience. But December 3 is rolling around real soon. So we can have a Monarchs South party at Stanford.

Haven't been around the Stanford area in years but last I checked there were a lot of nice places to gather and Grub.

Hopefully we can do something nice.

A craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy year at the office last year kept me from getting down to Maples last season after they finished the renovations. So its been a while since I was last there as well. From as much passing up and down University Ave. in previous years I do know that area is LOADED with places to eat after the game.

Thanks for letting me know about this. I tried to do that in my original post, but for some reason, this message board just posted the link instead of the picture!

how to post pics?

StevenHW said:
Thanks for letting me know about this. I tried to do that in my original post, but for some reason, this message board just posted the link instead of the picture!
I have the original .jpg picture files but I don't know how to post pics on this forum. Would someone like to coach me through?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Leospassn, click on the "Reply to Thread" button. Scroll way down till you see the button that says "Manage Attachments" and click on that. You will then click on "Browse" to find the picture in your files. Once you have that picture name in the box, click on "upload".

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It appears that your link is to a group on Yahoo that is restricted to members only. That would explain why the link doesn't work properly...

I just joined the group. As soon as my membership is approved, I'll post the picture for you.

Girl in White

She is somewhat of a Mystery isn't she...

She, along with most of your other interest is Property of LUV13..

LOL @ the Girl in white.

Inside joke...

Last edited:
Resizing photos

Try cropping and resizing the picture in a photo editor program, or if you don't have one, try opening the photos in Microsoft Paint and reducing the size by following these instructions, then save as, and try uploading the smaller files.
To change the size of your picture

1. On the Image menu, click Attributes.
  2. Under Units, click the unit of measurement you want to use for the width and height.
  3. Type the measurements in Width and Height.