A Blessed and Happy new year to all

Its 12am here i dont know where to put this but i wish to greet every one here in kings fans a happy new year! its 2k10 now

new hope and day for the kings! blessings upon every ones family! cheers!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Thanks, Aenadin! Happy New Year to you, as well. It is now 6 p.m. here in California. We gotta wait 6 more hours and you've already been celebrating for 10. :p

bajaden

Hall of Famer
lol i live in the future.... literally :D trust me the technology here... is not so much
Technicaly you do live in the future. I remember coming back from Australia in the Marine Corps, compiments of the Navy express. We were at sea for Easter sunday, and did the appropiate celebration. During the night we crossed the international date line and woke up on Easter sunday again. De je vu, all over again. Happy New Year dude...:D

Technicaly you do live in the future. I remember coming back from Australia in the Marine Corps, compiments of the Navy express. We were at sea for Easter sunday, and did the appropiate celebration. During the night we crossed the international date line and woke up on Easter sunday again. De je vu, all over again. Happy New Year dude...:D
we can work it to our advantage i guess... imagine 2 christmas.. two birthdays!?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Happy New Year to Kings fans everywhere!!! We are so blessed to have fellow Kings fans all around the world.

To everyone.........Be Well!!

Happy New Year to Kings fans everywhere!!! We are so blessed to have fellow Kings fans all around the world.

To everyone.........Be Well!!

im glad to be a kings fan! well its more to me now of course! christmas and new years passed.. nows time to get back to shape :D lose the christmas tons hehe

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
pancit? oh yeah it can put much weight on.. if you ad the suckling roast pig and stuff ;) its was a feast all day :D

time to hit the gym lol

Thanks for correcting my spelling. I could name it, but had no idea how to spell it. :eek: Yeah, I had some with the pork and stuff on New Year's eve at work. Love that stuff.

Come to think of it, I sure could use the gym. :p