2021 NBA Draft Superthread

Who do you think the Kings end up drafting in tonight?

• Wagner

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Sengun

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Moody

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Kuminga

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • They’ll end up trading the pick.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah something is up. I don't buy we just invested a top 10 pick into a long-term back-up. Someone like Bouknight, Johnson, you could squint and see them on the floor with Fox/Hali. You don't get that with Mitchell.

If this actually sticks, good lord. Rivaling Vlade-esq decision making type of pick.

Yeah something is up. I don't buy we just invested a top 10 pick into a long-term back-up. Someone like Bouknight, Johnson, you could squint and see them on the floor with Fox/Hali. You don't get that with Mitchell.
Monte likes defense and just put the WORST defensive team in history on the floor. Backup PG isn't the answer but he'll find that out. Walton will love benching Tyrese for this kid though.

Don't think anybody saw this coming. I like Mitchell but he wouldn't have been my choice. Let's see if a trade happens.

Interested to see where we go with our second rounders.

Not a knock on Mitchell, but what on earth is happening? This makes ZERO sense.
What's new? There are reasons why your franchise is the worst. At least Monte likes defense which is good but what the **** advanced stats are these guys looking at????

Vivek, if you are listening. Maybe not today, probably after the season or next. Go back to Larry Bird on your knees with a blank check. Maybe he'll listen this time.