2021 NBA Draft Superthread

Who do you think the Kings end up drafting in tonight?

• Wagner

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • Sengun

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Moody

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • Johnson

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Kuminga

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • They’ll end up trading the pick.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CP3 6’
Donovan Mitchell 6’1
Trae 6’1
Conley 6’1
Dame 6’2
Kyrie 6’2
Steph 6’3
Murray 6’3

he’s on the smaller end but let’s not pretend he’s IT.

Also neither here nor there but I doubt dame is actually 6’2 as listed

The fit issue is real. The saving grace is that Kuminga and Wagner were off the board.
And the bad new is the Warriors are likely still a contender, got a major dropper at SF/PF and picked up another long SG/SF to boot. How the F do they both have more upside and present than the Kings? It hurts. It hurts bad. ;) I thought them picking Draymond back in the day hurt but man oh man.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
And the bad new is the Warriors are likely still a contender, got a major dropper at SF/PF and picked up another long SG/SF to boot. How the F do they both have more upside and present than the Kings? It hurts. It hurts bad. ;) I thought them picking Draymond back in the day hurt but man oh man.
Do they though?

Are you building a team around Wiseman at this point? Warriors fans hate his guts (he's their Bagley)
We'll see how it works out, their situation isn't the best but in terms of upside, yes, athletic wings and bigs are probably the way to go. They had nothing to lose and both could obviously and I'm no fan of Wiseman but the upside is there. Here's to hoping the Dubs let it die on the vine and never get back past up the 5th spot in the playoff rankings!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
At least one of Boston and Bleijenbergh will be there at #39. Probably Kessler Edwards, too. And then there's Davion's teammate Jared Butler!

CP3 6’
Donovan Mitchell 6’1
Trae 6’1
Conley 6’1
Dame 6’2
Kyrie 6’2
Steph 6’3
Murray 6’3

he’s on the smaller end but let’s not pretend he’s IT.

Also neither here nor there but I doubt dame is actually 6’2 as listed
He's 6.0 bare foot (DX) and is considered 6'1.25 with shoes.