[2014] The Finals

Will the Spurs end our long national nightmare?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im pretty sure im in the minority when I say this; I like the heat. I view them as 7akers insurance. The only thought that makes me happier than the 7akers not winning it is the Kings winning it. In my world any team can stack up ridiculous talent as long as they aren't the 7akers.
I hear the premiums for 7akers insurance are at an all time low.

and there's a lot more out there, I'm sure of it. I can't recall any other player trying as consistently to take out somebody else's legs when he's going down. it's disgusting.

LeBron playing PG is interesting and says a lot about Chalmers debacle in series. And it's on both ends since he's guarding Parker. Desperation. Good night Miami.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Holy crap. I mean HOLY FREAKING CRAP! Talk about taking a team to school ... and stealing their lunch money ... and giving them swirlies ... damn. That right there is one of the reasons I love basketball. Naismith must be smiling from above.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thank you Spurs for putting us out of our misery. These NBA finals have been terrible to watch.
Seriously? I don't know what series you've been watching but I've loved every single game of the finals thus far. The Spurs are making a statement that cannot be denied. If you don't like this, you don't like NBA basketball.

Wow, just wow, just holy freaking....

mmmm crow. love me some crow. I thought Miami would take them down without much trouble.

Spurs have blown my mind. Had no idea they were this good. Was great to watch.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was lucky enough to be able to be in Arco when the Kings were at their peak, taking control of a playoff game and winning it for themselves and for us, the fans. While I've never seen a finals game, obviously, watching this game and how much the fans are reacting to it is reminding me of those days I thought until recently were gone forever. Just wait, younger Kings fans. Before too long, you'll be able to experience the playoff atmosphere. And once you do, you'll never look at the game quite the same way again.

I'm very happy for the Spurs fans because they love their team as much as I love my Kings.

Go Spurs go.

This is probably the first time a team that I've really supported throughout the season is going to win it all. Spurs give me all the giggly feelings that the Kings haven't given me in years (with the exception of the rare game here and there). 12 minutes more ... Go Spurs!