2005-2006 Kings Leading Scorer

I don't see any of them averaging 20 points a game, but it will be interesting to see which of the projected starting five leads the squad in scoring. This all depends on injuries, but surprisingly I feel Stojakovic will lead them at 18.4.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Peja will get the minutes and the points, like 18-20 per game. But look for 3-4 others to be 14+ per game.

Peja.

I think Bibby's scoring and assists will go down this year. He was forced to carry a huge load last year especially after Webb was traded but this new team has so many scoring option where our top 6 players are capable of dropping 30 points on any given night if needed.

Many scoring options not enough shots to go around. I suspect that Peja will still get his fair share of shots and he generally shoots a better percentage than Bibby, hence getting more points.

I think Peja will lead the team in scoring but I would be very surprised if its greater than 22 ppg. More like 19 or 20 ppg.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Gtronic said:
Peja= 19pts
Bibby= 16pts
Bonzi= 18 pts
Reef= 17 pts
Miller= 16 pts
Thomas= 14 pts
That's 100pgp in 6 players. Doesn't seem very likely. In fact I would say virtually impossible except/unless our wonderful injury bug steps in again so that its Peja 19ppg in 65gms, Bibby 16ppg in 75gms Bonzi18pts in 70gms, Miller 16pts in 55gms etc. But if those 6 guys score 100ppg between them all at the same time, then we are going to score 115pts/gm. And we aren't going to score 115pts/gm. Something/someone has to give.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Gtronic said:
Wow, looks like i got a little point happy! Wishful thinking i guess
Well thing is that none of those totals are outrageous for the individual players. its just that -- and here's the thing that has bothered me ever since we picked up all these guys -- there are not enough shots for everybody to get their points. And since the best thing that most of these guys do is score, that means we're wasting them a bit.

I'd say most likely KT is closer to 10 and Brad or Mike, as the offensive facilitators, gets shaved a few hoops. But we'll see.

I will bet that Bibby averages less than 12 ppg, 4 apg, and 2 rpg.

Hint, that's not price per gram, aapplications per gallon, or rocket propelled grenades.