"I golf and four-wheel.”

What is your favorite type of music?:

Miller:
"Country.”

What do you do during the summer?:

Miller:
"I hunt and I fish.”

Last edited:
We already know this about Brad. He gets to small town Kendallville, IN and loves his ATV and other Redneck things....not exactly breaking news. Now if we were to ask what he is going to do different this year over last, is he going to pick it up defensively, other questions about his game this would be a whole lot more interesting.

On a side note, I'd like to take Brad 4 wheeling on the Rubicon or other good Sierra trails if he wants to go. I have a very built up Jeep and love to get out to the trails, it's a big reason I moved to Sacramento from Chicago. Come on Brad, what you say buddy? :D

This would at least keep him around here in NorCal longer in the the offseason. :)

Brad Miller makes me feel like a Philadelphia lawyer by comparison, and I used to drive four-wheeled vehicles for a living. What a hick.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Brad Miller is Brad Miller, an Indiana farm boy who made it into the NBA. I like him. He's neither god nor hick. He's just a good ol' boy. And yes ... feel free to start singing the theme song from "The Dukes of Hazzard" right about now.

;)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Oh Brad's quite clearly a hick. Just a question of whether that is significant or not. Plenty of corn fed Indiana farm boys who come out as physical specimens, but unfortunately Brad's own instincts appear to leave him closer to Cousin Cletus sitting over on the porch with the 40 and the beer gut.