$10 to Magic at Kings

Please join Crown Downtown in an effort to collect food to support River City Food Bank for those in need during the holidays. Through this exclusive offer, you can attend the game this Friday night, December 7th vs. the Orlando Magic for just $10 in the best remaining upper level seats with no additional ticket fees. Bring your donations of non-perishable food to Section 123 to support the cause and cheer our Kings on to a big victory!

To purchase, use the link below and the offer code “Kings”

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/g...owner=3704114&group=4965&err&event&customerID

This morning prior to posting the information, there were 2,000 tickets left. The Kings now have just 1,500 tickets left before the game is sold out.

I was goofing around when I read this and realized I needed to get over to ticketmaster and get a darn ticket so I wouldn't miss out. That would've sucked, because I went and got a bunch of food to donate tomorrow night. I'll be in Section 119 Row V. :D GO SACRAMENTO KINGS!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
If it wasn't for my company Christmas party tonight, I would probably go.

Tonight is also the Scout overnight event at SLA, where they get to play basketball on the arena floor, have other games or contests, watch movies in the lounges, and spend the night in the lounge after the movies are over. We did it last year and had a lot of fun.

We won. I got there around 6:30 with a bag of food. It looked like only one person before had put anything in the single barrel they had at Section 123. I sure hope some people added more after me. Sa scouts everywhere. :)