[WBB] Comments that don't warrant their own thread 2022-??

Also, for those of you who are keeping track, Lexie Hull is also on the Fever. LOVED watching her play during her Stanford days, and would love to see her find success in the WNBA. Perhaps, pairing her with Clark will allow her game to blossom.

Clark didn’t play particularly well but the formula for big success is there: deep range threes, elite passing and getting to the free throw line. 10 turnovers is bonkers. She’s always good for a couple lazy passes but expect her to get the TOs under control when she develops more chemistry with teammates. Excited for her home debut

Clark didn’t play particularly well but the formula for big success is there: deep range threes, elite passing and getting to the free throw line. 10 turnovers is bonkers. She’s always good for a couple lazy passes but expect her to get the TOs under control when she develops more chemistry with teammates. Excited for her home debut
You also have to wonder how many of her 10 TOs were due to some degree of nerves playing in her first professional game. She'll be able to get those under control in due time, I think.

On another note...I am not liking that DNP for my former Stanford gal, Lexie (Hull). Here's to hoping she's able to move up a bit on that depth chart as the season progresses so she sees some action...:p:p:p

You also have to wonder how many of her 10 TOs were due to some degree of nerves playing in her first professional game. She'll be able to get those under control in due time, I think.

On another note...I am not liking that DNP for my former Stanford gal, Lexie (Hull). Here's to hoping she's able to move up a bit on that depth chart as the season progresses so she sees some action...:p:p:p
id say 3 or 4 of them were one passes that would have been clean in college that aren’t there in the pros. She will figure that out soon enough Im sure. They play the Liberty and then the Sun again so she is starting her career off running into a buzz saw.