Your favourite all time TV Show

Not sure if here was this kind of topic lately,but I would like to hear about you favourite TV Shows and can some TV show bond with you emotionally?
I just finished watching FRIENDS.Few months ago I got all episodes and I was watching them all till today,even if I already saw about 80% of the show before.
Those guys were really amasing and they almost brought me to tears when I watched last 2 episodes today.
I unofficially heard that there will be 4 new episodes which will last 1 hour each.Anyone heard about this?Those characters were something special and I am not sure if someone can switch them right now.
So tell about your favourite TV Shows!

tough one, probably sex and the city. sopranos, six feet under, entourage, surivivor, friends, those are all honorable mentions :D

That's tough, it's hard to narrow it down to 1. I'd say MASH, Friends, Seinfeld,South park, Tales of the Unexpected to name just a few.

Sopranos and Nip/Tuck are some of my faves along with over there, the wire and a few more

off the subject, I wish they would bring the 'Kingpin' series back- that was a great watch and really good considering it was on regular cable

Last edited:
My favorite show right now-Lost. 'Nuff said. Some other of my favorites in the past throughout the years-Sex and the City, The Sopranos, Northern Exposure, Friends, Seinfeld, Family Ties, The Cosby Show, Mork and Mindy, Bosom Buddies.

It's so hard to choose, but if I have to pick one it would have to be Friends.
As for drama TV, Six Feet Under does it for me.

My favourite show right now is "My name is Earl". It is absolutely brilliant, which means it will probably get cancelled.

Karma is a funny thing...

Savo said:
My favourite show right now is "My name is Earl". It is absolutely brilliant, which means it will probably get cancelled.
It survived the move from Tuesday to NBC's Must see Thursday. The show is very popular and as long as they keep up the good writing, I see this show going on for a while.