You know you are a Kings fan when.....

gangdogu said:
you're having a sleepless night to only watch a game

(from France :) )
I LOVE that! No realy, I don't like to sleep:eek:
...when you start bad at school because all day you think ONLY about Kings.... and be happy:D

piksi

Hall of Famer
When You drive to Atlanta on Thursday (8 hrs in both directions) and New Orleans (4 hrs) on Friday (taking 2 days off of work) to watch 2 Kings games.

when you risk your wife's wrath by having the cable guy interrupt your daughter's birthday party to come in and install an HD box.

When you have the Kings game on the radio you brought into the delivery room while your wife is giving birth to your first child...Feb. 25, 2003...Kings 81 Pistons 75. What a great night!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
KingKong said:
You have Kings underwear, toothbrushes, watches and other accessories....

....... just kidding!!! ;)
You're kidding? Hmmmmmm.

Someday I'll have to post a listing of the Kings items you see upon entering Kingsgurl's house... I think she could open a Kings store and put the Arco outlet out of business!!

:D

I have a lot of items, but nothing approaching her level.

..............................................................................................

Okay, to respond to the thread:

You know you are a Kings fan when ... you get "asked to leave" a Barnes and Noble because they offer a day-to-day desk calendar for a certain OTHER California team and become irritated when you try to (calmly) point out to them the error in their thinking.

To be fair, VF, I am one of the reasons the Kings stores do so much business;)

To the topic-
You know you're a Kings fan when you return your Combo Meal during lunch time rush (during the play-offs) because they serve it to you with Shaq on your cup AND your fries. Not that I know anyone who would do such a thing

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kingsgurl said:
To be fair, VF, I am one of the reasons the Kings stores do so much business;)
Is that why those salespeople were so excited the last time we walked into the Kings store???

I will admit to being a tad curious about how they all rushed forward to greet you - by name.

.....On the way out of Southern California headed back to Sacramento, you pick up a coveted Lakers bobblehead in Castaic Jct. for a Laker fan friend because all the Carl's Junior restaurants in their area were out. You immediately stick the dreaded bobblehead underneath your blanket in the trunk of your car in case you get in an accident and die enroute.

Kingsgurl said:
Hmmm, you are a MUCH nicer friend than I......I would have drug it behind the car or something
Thanks. It made me cringe to buy it, I'll have to say.

How about this...standing in line for playoff tix at Arco Arena.

You know you are a Kings fan when.....

...it is opening day and I'm Pissed Off I can't watch tonight's game or any of the other 45 games that are not broadcasted by DirecTv or NBA League Pass this year! (and the husband won't switch over...) ARGHHH!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
League Pass is FREE for everyone between today and Nov. 9. Check your listings. You should be able to see the game.

EDIT: Oops. It appears League Pass is free between Nov. 3 and Nov. 9. Well, that sucks big time...

Sorry.

I'd still check tonight just to be sure.

Last edited:
You know you are a Kings fan if you think if we win tonight we are going to have 82-0 record and if we loose (no chance) tonight we are going to have 81-1 record.

When you go to California Adventure in LA and choose a Kings basketball over a Lakers basketball after making a shot to win the ball, with Laker fans watching you.

!!! ;)

piksi

Hall of Famer
Heuge said:
hmmm. I thought that meant you were a Pedja fan. Go fig.

You know you are a Kings fan when you cant eat before big games.
Yes I am fan of Pedja too. I bought Kings jearsey despite the fact Pedja could have ended somwhere else at that point.

T

TGB20A5SI

you bleed red white and blue when the Kings current colors are Black White and Purple.

that's when you're a true oldschool fan-
pre 90's baby!