Yet another injury (Tag breaks hand)... (merged)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Evilmav2 said:
All of these injury problems make me wonder just how durable Bobby Jackson is going to be in 04-05...

I know Adelman said BJax is currently looking great and "fearless", but with this Big Tag injury, and with Christie missing training camp with an open-ended recovery, I can't help but imagine that a recurrence of Bobby's abdominal problems- possibly brought about by the stress of playing full-speed basketball for the first time in many, many months- could deal a disastrous blow to y'alls early season win-loss tally.

Considering Bobby's past injury proclivities, do y'all really want Bobby looking "fearless"?
You are truely Evil Mav

So when Divac hurt his back I heard plenty of comments like ... "that's why he got traded, that's why we got Tag, Petrie genius, young for old" ... let's hear what those same experts have to say now...

At least Vlade got hurt while playing basketball.

sloter said:
So when Divac hurt his back I heard plenty of comments like ... "that's why he got traded, that's why we got Tag, Petrie genius, young for old" ... let's hear what those same experts have to say now...

At least Vlade got hurt while playing basketball.
Backs are much more serious and problematic then a hand!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Heuge said:
Backs are much more serious and problematic then a hand!
Not to mention chronic and often attached to aging.

A broken hand is no biggee, and can happen to anybody anytime. Could probably even play with it taped up if we really needed him too (that bone is back behind the fingers in the middle of the hand). Which we don't of course.