Why the Kings P&R Defense Needs Some Fine Tuning

It was pretty interesting - nice video support, and looks like the beginning of a good analysis.

I would suggest more games' footage, not just the Rockets, and I wouldn't call one or two of those as "wide open 3 point attempt."

From what I've seen and read people pointing out, the Kings seem to switch off on P&R's WAY too much, and their big man seems to go WAY too far away from the basket.
I've been shocked when the opponent doesn't pass it into the unguarded big man who doesn't have anyone on him within 25 feet. Seems it would be a pretty easy move to punish.

Coach Daniel,

Did Malone have the big men go high against other teams besides the Rockets? He could have been doing it on a case-by-case basis. Very curious, thanks for the video.

Coach Daniel,

Did Malone have the big men go high against other teams besides the Rockets? He could have been doing it on a case-by-case basis. Very curious, thanks for the video.
I am pretty sure yes. I have been watching them a bit in Malone's tenure and they definitely bring their big men higher than most teams.