Whose going to the game tonight?!!!!

I have to tape the game tonight and will be watching it around 1:00 a.m. I will be thinking of all of you at the game and sending good vibes to my boys. I am going try my darndest to not listen to 1140 for the outcome, but it will be hard. I better hear some passionate and loud love for the Kings coming from you guys. Someone please shout a "defense" for me.

Goooo Kings!!!!!!!!!

kennadog said:
Not only do I shout defense, I throw in "rebound" so they don't forget! ;)
You rock Kennadog. Good idea. Throw in a "pass the ball" lest they forget as well.
Have a great time guys. I am so jealous. :(

Amory said:
I'm soooooo excited for the game. I have crappy tickets (section 221, row T, seats 9-10). Whatever! I will bring the thunder! :D
Last year we had section 220 row T for one of the playoff games against Dallas and our whole row won Peja Babuska Dolls. Who knows you may get something fun since you are in the raftors.

Amory said:
I'm soooooo excited for the game. I have crappy tickets (section 221, row T, seats 9-10). Whatever! I will bring the thunder! :D
I'm just a few rows down in row N, Seat 12. I've done standing room more than once (true nosebleed) and still had a great time!!!! When Arco rocks....it's something else.

At this point, I can hardly do any work, I'm so anxious for the game to start!!!:D

Never been to a playoff game at Arco but plenty of regular seasons and it is plenty loud... can't imagine what a PO atmosphere is like. Give 'm hell! I was at game 2 at key and it didn't even compare to a regular season game at arco... yep arco is definitely something else.

kennadog said:
I'm just a few rows down in row N, Seat 12. I've done standing room more than once (true nosebleed) and still had a great time!!!! When Arco rocks....it's something else.

At this point, I can hardly do any work, I'm so anxious for the game to start!!!:D
I went to 2 games vs. MIn last year in the playoffs. one was really bad seats and one was SRO. The SRO game was the one with the fight (Peeler and Garrnett) so it didn't make much of a difference because everyone was standing anyway. :D

I got the tickets for $37 for 2 on ticketmaster so I am not complaining.

I am. I stopped at the box office on my way home tonight and picked up 2 tickets that were available. section 112 row y. I'll be bringing it.

Im leaving now for the game, section 213 row c. I've got my tattoos, bobblehead pins, flashing light and jewelry on!!!!:p

GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!!!:D