Who's the real starter?

stop getting technical. I clearly said in 1 of them BOgut wasn't even in the game. That's not BOgut. That's Marese Speights guarding DMC. When I said 2 of 3, i meant 2 of them weren't double team w/ Bogut guarding DMC. Im at work man on an old Kin i'm not trying to win a grammar contest here.
Fair enough, but I'll admit I had no idea what you were saying.

Yes, that was Speights but I wanted to be thorough to show Golden State's strategy guarding Cousins. Two of them were obviously Bogut and obviously double teams.

I went through all of the possessions on Synergy, and am awaiting the 10 screenshots of Cousins getting single coverage on the low block, because I didn't see them. At all.

C

Cold

The beauty of DVR. I went back and watched the early part of the game. Only took me a few minutes to confirm what I know I saw.

Cousins was fed the ball 6 times in the 1st quarter: 1 time late in 1st quarter he had Bogut way out at the 3pt line but didn't go around him, 1 time he was fed the ball 10 feet out but Iggy came over to double (so he wisely dumped it back out). We don't bother with those 2 possessions.

I took screen shots of the other 4 possessions in the first 1st quarter where he was fed the ball and attempted to post up. Not only did Bogut guard DMC straight up, david Lee also guarded DMC straight up to my surprise. DMC didn't score on any of these possessions, hence led to his frustration.

We obviously saw very different games. maybe your DVR was made in china lol j/k.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cold

If any of you had the Warriors feed, the reporter even said Mark Jackson said Bogut was going to guard DMC one on one without double. Go back and see the pre-game.

I don't want you guys to think that I'm saying DMC sucks or anything like that. He's a star talent that needs to get his leadership together. Stop giving him free passes when he plays dumb. The leader needs to get the most honest assessment.

The beauty of DVR. I went back and watched the early part of the game. Only took me a few minutes to confirm what I know I saw.

Cousins was fed the ball 6 times in the 1st quarter: 1 time late in 1st quarter he had Bogut way out at the 3pt line but didn't go around him, 1 time he was fed the ball 10 feet out but Iggy came over to double (so he wisely dumped it back out). We don't bother with those 2 possessions.

I took screen shots of the other 4 possessions in the first 1st quarter where he was fed the ball. Not only did Bogut guard DMC straight up, david Lee also guarded DMC straight to my surprise. Bogut didn't score on any of these possessions, hence led to his frustration.

We obviously saw very different games. maybe your DVR was made in china lol j/k.

Are you kidding me? lol

The first screen Cousins is out on the perimeter

The second screen is the SAME play where Iggy doubles :p

Third screen, again, Cousins is on the perimeter :p

Fourth screen, I'll give you that one. Lee fouled Cousins before he could make a move. But, you can see that Curry is getting ready to double if Cousins made a move right. You can see this the very next play, Speights was guarding Cousins and a double came hard from Curry. Fifth screen is of the same play.

I like how you deliberately edited out the timestamps to make them look like separate possessions, but there's no need to be intellectually dishonest here. :p

C

Cold

Are you kidding me? lol

The first screen Cousins is out on the perimeter

The second screen is the SAME play where Iggy doubles :p

Third screen, again, Cousins is on the perimeter :p

Fourth screen, I'll give you that one. Lee fouled Cousins before he could make a move. But, you can see that Curry is getting ready to double if Cousins made a move right. You can see this the very next play, Speights was guarding Cousins and a double came hard from Curry. Fifth screen is of the same play.

I like how you deliberately edited out the timestamps to make them look like separate possessions, but there's no need to be intellectually dishonest here. :p
1st: perimeter? WTF? excuse.
2nd: i had to snap that to show that he had the post wide open to work
3rd: perimeter? again? really dude? go tell DMC to get his ass in the post then.
4th, 5th: fouled? What foul? refs didn't call it. he bricked

thats just 1st quarter. i didn't do crap with the timestamp. what time stamp? u can look at it anyway u want. why would the clock matter? who gives a sh which came first and which came 2nd. does the order of these images make cousins look better one way or another? ok then turn ur screen sideway. Jesus Christ.

Stop making excuses for Cousins everytime he plays stupid. Ur not his father.

3rd: perimeter? again? really dude? go tell DMC to get his ass in the post then.

thats just 1st quarter. i didn't do poopoo with the timestamp. what time stamp? u can look at it anyway u want. why would the clock matter? who gives a sh which came first and which came 2nd. does the order of these images make cousins look better one way or another? ok then turn ur screen sideway. Jesus Christ.

Players rarely get doubled on the perimeter which was the whole point. Plus it does look like you used the same play more than once and tried to claim it was different ones.

Just to be clear I absolutely think Cousins needs to take accountability for his role in not getting good looks and more importantly, his maturity and leadership.

C

Cold

Players rarely get doubled on the perimeter which was the whole point. Plus it does look like you used the same play more than once and tried to claim it was different ones.
Ur right. thats 3 possessions. Not 4. I said 4. i'm on a Kin. I took 2 pics of one possession to show that the double team never came.

Argh.. forget it. Everytime Cousins doesn't score, he was triple teamed and 5 pitbulls swarmed and ripped the ball out of his hand.

Got it.

thats just 1st quarter. i didn't do poopoo with the timestamp. what time stamp? u can look at it anyway u want. why would the clock matter? who gives a sh which came first and which came 2nd. does the order of these images make cousins look better one way or another? ok then turn ur screen sideway. Jesus Christ.

1. I clearly said Cousins was getting doubled on the low block. Low block =\= perimeter

2. If Iggy is double teaming a few seconds after your screenshot, its not a good idea to use that play for evidence of single coverage :p

3. That play against David Lee resulted in a foul before Cousins could make a move. Anyone reading can fact check this (because I know you won't). Look in the play-by-play. Score: 22-12. F on David Lee.

4. You posted multiple screenshots of the same play and cut out the game clock to make it seem like different possessions :p Nice try

I don't know why you, a Warriors fan, is choosing to spend his time trolling a Kings board. But we are trying to discuss our team and it would help if your outright deception wasn't thrown into the mix.

C

Cold

1. I clearly said Cousins was getting doubled on the low block. Low block =\= perimeter

2. If Iggy is double teaming a few seconds after your screenshot, its not a good idea to use that play for evidence of single coverage :p

3. That play against David Lee resulted in a foul before Cousins could make a move. Anyone reading can fact check this (because I know you won't). Look in the play-by-play. Score: 22-12. F on David Lee.

4. You posted multiple screenshots of the same play and cut out the game clock to make it seem like different possessions :p Nice try

I don't know why you, a Warriors fan, is choosing to spend his time trolling a Kings board. But we are trying to discuss our team and it would help if your outright deception wasn't thrown into the mix.

I see patterns here. Jimmer fans screaming for minutes he hasn't earned, IT fans screaming for starting spot eventho he has played half assed 2/4 of the games, and DMC fans claiming he can't produce becuz he's always triple teamed. Got ya.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
PPat, Chuck, and Cousins are allowing 64, 50, and 56 FG% at the rim. Trout and JT allow less than 30%.
That's one of those noveau stats which doesn't mean much without context. I happen to agree with its implications, but a guy's role in the defense, if he is just standing there like a Hibbert, or he's been asked to show and recover, or rotate over because his guard's get whipped, or he takes the opponent's best big, or he's hid off ball, or how the team plays pick and roll, or 1000% other things can move that sort of number around. Now obviously I have 100% been on the we need a damn rim protector wagon for years now -- years in which we have consistently been terrible defensively -- it is NOT a coincidence. But for instance in Cousins' case I think his defensive progress has actually been quite impressive. even while melting down otherwise. Its like he's taken a giant step forward in 1000 little things that it should take you years to figure out. One of them is how to challenge guys inside without fouling, which he has actually consistently been doing when he's not in foul trouble.

C

Cold

Many of u here are smart bball minds. Some of you are just so darn low IQ and so set in ur way eventho our team has been bad for so long. To make changes, you need to identify problems instead of kissing asses to players who haven't earned it.

How dare anyone criticize DMC? The great leader who makes his teammates better, gives his all on defense night out night out, and will lift this franchise into the upper echelon.

I can't discuss basketball with low IQ fans even if we cheer for the same team.

Many of u here are smart bball minds. Some of you are just so darn low IQ and so set in ur way eventho our team has been bad for so long. To make changes, you need to identify problems instead of kissing asses to players who haven't earned it.

How dare anyone criticize DMC? The great leader who makes his teammates better, gives his all on defense night out night out, and will lift this franchise into the upper echelon.

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science."
--Ron burgundy

The only thing you've "discussed" here with us basketball peons is insisting that Bogut guarded Cousins without help and falsified faux "evidence" to "prove" it. You're not here to discuss the Kings, you're here to prop up your boy Bogut. :p Go home.

C

Cold

The only thing you've "discussed" here with us basketball peons is insisting that Bogut guarded Cousins without help and falsified faux "evidence" to "prove" it. You're not here to discuss the Kings, you're here to prop up your boy Bogut. :p Go home.
LOLOLOLOL. Anyone who saw the game knows Bogut owned DMC, and has owned DMC for a long time. Even Lee owned DMC. I dunno how you can even dispute that fact.

U can say I'm a Warriors fan, fine. I've stated I was a Warriors fan repeatedly. Wheww big secret... U can say what u want about me, don't say I came here to mess with Kings fans. Refrain from saying dumb statements like that. Yeah I really hated the Kings that I drove all the way to Sac to attend the home opener. **** off.

...last paragraph deleted by VF21...