Who Should Start at PF?

Who Should Start at PF?

• Barnes

• Lyles

• Vezenkov

• Murray (Huerter, Duarte, Edwards, etc. at SF)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think sometimes even Brown himself is having difficulties to know what is in his mind ….
He can say two absolutely opposite things in less then 24 …
Tension in locker room is definitely rising though all are speaking in the opposite direction ….
Guess I havent been reading anything on locker room tension. Regardless, there has to be some frustrations, we’re now in the 8th spot and not appearing like a contender at all with what’s put out there on the floor.
I would think Sasha or Lyles should be getting Barnes minutes, but first need to get through this trade deadline
and see where were at.

Guess I havent been reading anything on locker room tension. Regardless, there has to be some frustrations, we’re now in the 8th spot and not appearing like a contender at all with what’s put out there on the floor.
I would think Sasha or Lyles should be getting Barnes minutes, but first need to get through this trade deadline
and see where were at.
None is speaking about tension , just the opposite but even on pictures after every win you can easily see the body language of every player …
I can’t see neither Vezenkov or Lyles as staters this season unfortunately , as much as I want the first one to happen … as far as I understood Coach he has already made a decision about the group , who is starter who is second unit , who is probable future material …. For him lyles is a second unit player , I don’t see him evolving as stater under Brown , if Barnes is traded they will buy such player who will automatically become a starter ….
As far for Vezenkov I have no clue what is Browns idea about him … He is either upgrading him for starter but somewhere in the not so close future or he will sacrifice him in a trade , but I don’t think we will see Sasha starting any game this season (unless somewhere between 78/82 where they play for nothing )

None is speaking about tension , just the opposite but even on pictures after every win you can easily see the body language of every player …
I can’t see neither Vezenkov or Lyles as staters this season unfortunately , as much as I want the first one to happen … as far as I understood Coach he has already made a decision about the group , who is starter who is second unit , who is probable future material …. For him lyles is a second unit player , I don’t see him evolving as stater under Brown , if Barnes is traded they will buy such player who will automatically become a starter ….
As far for Vezenkov I have no clue what is Browns idea about him … He is either upgrading him for starter but somewhere in the not so close future or he will sacrifice him in a trade , but I don’t think we will see Sasha starting any game this season (unless somewhere between 78/82 where they play for nothing )
Looking at the standings right now, I really doubt that there will be a team in the West that will "play for nothing" till the very end of the season :)

Regardless if HB gets traded or not, I can see both Sasha and Lyles as rotational players this season, their minutes being based on their form.

Long term I can see Sasha being one of the leaders of the team, as I know he has that winner mentality, which is desperately lacking in the team right now.

Looking at the standings right now, I really doubt that there will be a team in the West that will "play for nothing" till the very end of the season :)

Regardless if HB gets traded or not, I can see both Sasha and Lyles as rotational players this season, their minutes being based on their form.

Long term I can see Sasha being one of the leaders of the team, as I know he has that winner mentality, which is desperately lacking in the team right now.
that is one of the his strongest quality , and he is loved because of this almost in everywhere he played so far , hope he will achieved it here too …

you are right about west but still some game after the 80th :)

as far as HB is in the team , Vezenkov and lyles wont see more then 10/15 min for Sasha and 20/22 for Lyles …. Or on some separate occasions