Who says celebs don't get it?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/news/celebrity/chi-0510040154oct04,0,893167.story?coll=mmx-home_bottom_hedsh2o

Spears' bra, bear for sale

Wear Britney's bra, kick off her flip-flops and cuddle her toy bear -- all for charity.

Britney Spears is holding a veritable garage sale, auctioning clothing, furniture and jewelry on eBay to raise money for the Mississippi Hurricane Recovery Fund.

"This is a great opportunity to get some cool (and rare) Britney items while contributing to a very important cause!" says a posting on Spears' Web site. The 23-year-old pop singer was raised in Kentwood, La.

Items include a white rhinestone bra worn in one of her videos, a pair of blue-and-pink jeans with a pink suede buckle belt, and an autographed "I Have the Golden Ticket" burgundy tank top with an arrow pointing down, similar to the light blue top a pregnant Spears wore to the premiere of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."

The auction continues this week, with proceeds going to The Britney Spears Foundation to help hurricane victims.

---------------------------------------------------------------

God Bless her. To think, she's having a garage sale so the American PUBLIC can spend more hard-earned money on her crap and she'll get the credit for being a giving, caring person.

Gag me with a spoon...

I bet Jon Bon Jovi and the rest of the band are kicking themselves for not thinking of this first. They were actually dumb enough to give a certified check for $1 million to Oprah for use with her Angel Network and Hurricane Relief funding.

Memo to Britney:

Get a clue, even if you have to go to "Rent to Own" to do it.

Last edited:
Bricklayer said:
I've got a pair of those.
Well, really, who doesn't?

What can we expect from the gal who has already sold broadcast rights for the delivery of her infant son? Trailer trash is as trailer trash does.