• Rodney Buford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jimmy Jackson

Votes: 32 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

AriesMar27

Hedo... without a doubt, I wouldn't have minded Peja's choke job last season in the playoffs if we had Hedo there off the bench. take Doug out and put Hedo in with Peja...

Kings 2004 NBA Champions... but that didnt happen, I'm happy with Miller though.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
AriesMar27 said:
Hedo... without a doubt, I wouldn't have minded Peja's choke job last season in the playoffs if we had Hedo there off the bench. take Doug out and put Hedo in with Peja...

Kings 2004 NBA Champions... but that didnt happen, I'm happy with Miller though.
Um...replace Doug? Somehow I don't think taking Doug out of the game would have gotten us any further in the playoffs. Quite the opposite actually.

Would have been nice to have somebody to put in for Peja when he was really stuggling however.

AriesMar27 said:

Doug out? No way. Rather take Peja out if u really need to take anyone out.

O

oldwitch

In all honesty.... None.

I like the current team, even O-tag. I Like that we have to rednecks for our centers.

Could we have Williamson on the list as well? Would have been nice to have him too. Liked hime game as well. And what abt Jabari he was cool too.

oldwitch said:
In all honesty.... None.

I like the current team, even O-tag. I Like that we have to rednecks for our centers.
Yeah even i really like the bench that we have right now. Should be a memoriable season. Probably a championship winning one.
But we did have some really cool guys earlier too.

i voted for Scot Pollard because i loved his blue collar work ethic...but i do also miss Jimmy Jackson...he fit in great here and Jon Barry...though he's not a choice....i loved that bench mob

i do miss Turk a bit

honestly i haven't had a chance to miss VD...but i know i undoubtedly will

Haven't experienced "missing Vlade" yet, since the season without him hasn't officialy started...but I am sure he'll be my No.1 pick.....
Beside him, I would have to say Jim Jackson.....

JayBird said:
Ahh man, am I the only one that misses Vernon Maxwell? That guy was darned exciting to watch!
Your not the only one, he was exactly who I was thinking of when I read the title.