which one do u pick?

which one do u pick? (can't make playoff this season)

W L
(a) Houston 6 24 19
(b) L.A. Lakers 7 22 18
(c) Minnesota 8 23 19
(d) Memphis 9 24 20

there must be at least ONE of them out, which?

Last edited:
Minnesota. That is all.

Wait, are you asking who I would choose to miss the playoffs or who has the least chance of making it? If it's the latter, I'm going to go with the Lakers.

i hope Minnesota doesn't...but that prolly won't happen...i think they are finally starting to put it together again there...they won 4 straight

but i think Memphis makes it...they are playing some good ball...hopefully they can hold on to that while Pau is out

but its either between the Lakers and Houston has to who doesn't...Houston has been coming on of late (finally) but its still only the half way point of the season...and i see Kobe doing everything that humanly possible to make sure his team at least makes the playoffs

A

AriesMar27

i'd have to go with minny not making it..... maybe the lakers, the grizz and rockets are finally showing that they have what it takes to be taken seriously..... minny will have another losing streak and the lakers might not be able to hold off the grizz and rockets from taking their spot. i hope its minny though..... go jazz and clippers... win some games....

Depends on injuries. If Kobe is out for much longer they'll be done. But if the Grizz, Rockets and Twolves suffer more injuries, who knows.

also depends on schedule and performance

i.e. Rockets will have a tougher schedule second half,
their wins will be mainly determined by T-mac&Sura's shooting percentage.

Rocket: Timberwolves, Clippers, Denver, Golden state
Memphis: Lakers, Sonics, Kings, Blazers
Lakers: Memphis, Timberwolves, New Orleans, Denver
Timberwolves:Rockets, Golden state, SAS, Lakers

only 3 games not 4

Timbervolves can take advantage of that