Where to get nice Kings hats?

Hi, I don't know where to post this and sorry if this is in the wrong place but I've seriously been looking for nice Kings hats and I can't find good stuff anywhere. Mostly looking for retro hats with the cursive kings logo but also slick looking stuff. The retro jerseys are everywhere but sweaters and hats are kind of hard to find.. =/

Anybody have an idea where to find any?

Thanks! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SaCKiNgS24

if you live in sac, old sac has a nice sports shop(forgot the name) where they sell a bunch of kings stuff from their kansas city days all the way to the present stuff out now.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
SaCKiNgS24 said:
if you live in sac, old sac has a nice sports shop(forgot the name) where they sell a bunch of kings stuff from their kansas city days all the way to the present stuff out now.
Yep! I can't think of the name either (anybody?) but it is on Front St.

SaCKiNgS24 said:
really? yeah there's a store in arden too that used to have some nice stuff, never thought of old sac though, I'll drop by there sometime too

STIgirl said:
Hi, I don't know where to post this and sorry if this is in the wrong place but I've seriously been looking for nice Kings hats and I can't find good stuff anywhere. Mostly looking for retro hats with the cursive kings logo but also slick looking stuff. The retro jerseys are everywhere but sweaters and hats are kind of hard to find.. =/

Anybody have an idea where to find any?

Thanks! =)
try lids.com or go to the lids store in arden fair mall