Where should Joerger live? We've got tips!

Interesting video! I think the Valley Springs/Sutter Creek area would be great for the Joegs. However, it is about 1hr away. I think Lodi should be considered, but it's also a bit further away. I think Lincoln/Folsom area will probably be where he settles. Lots of players live up there. Elk Grove would be a really good alternative, but I suppose it's too close to the city.

Lots of great neighborhoods around Sac. I don't think there are any current Kings player who owns a place directly in Sacramento. I know a few own pads, but not their primary home.

Interesting video! I think the Valley Springs/Sutter Creek area would be great for the Joegs. However, it is about 1hr away. I think Lodi should be considered, but it's also a bit further away. I think Lincoln/Folsom area will probably be where he settles. Lots of players live up there. Elk Grove would be a really good alternative, but I suppose it's too close to the city.

Lots of great neighborhoods around Sac. I don't think there are any current Kings player who owns a place directly in Sacramento. I know a few own pads, but not their primary home.
Wilton...

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Agreed with Sheldon/Wilton area - about 30 minutes to downtown I would think. I drive through there frequently on the way to work. LOTS of horse-friendly properties out there. I am sure there are other areas as well, but most are further out.....

Is there anything in the Antelope/Rio Linda area for horses? I thought there was some action out that way as well. Also maybe by Davis/Woodland?

I believe Peja, Omri and George Karl all live around the Arden area.

Last edited:
Who is that last guy you mentioned?
I can't remember anyone on the roster by this name. Is this a new FO guy?
:confused: :)

Seriously, I was physically alarmed when I read this post.
Some sensitivity please...
My edgy nerves do not tolerate even the casual mention of him-who-shall-not-be-named in a way that relates to current Kings' team or current Kings' people. Have a heart dude...

Last edited:
If Joerger wants to live close to the G1 center he could buy 10-20 acres in Rio Linda and build whatever the hell he wants. Rio Linda has a bad rep but they have some nice plots.

Personally I think he ends up in Lincoln or Rocklin. Wilton would be perfect but its pretty far.

My edgy nerves do not tolerate even the casual mention of him-who-shall-not-be-named in a way that relates to current Kings' team or current Kings' people. Have a heart dude...
My apologies. It seems from that recent AV interview she did with the unnamed that he still might be living here as well lol.

If Joerger wants to live close to the G1 center he could buy 10-20 acres in Rio Linda and build whatever the hell he wants. Rio Linda has a bad rep but they have some nice plots.

Personally I think he ends up in Lincoln or Rocklin. Wilton would be perfect but its pretty far.
If he got something near 99 and Grant Line in Wilton he'd be a pretty quick shot to Downtown. Anywhere in Wilton really is not that far from 99.

Agreed with Sheldon/Wilton area - about 30 minutes to downtown I would think. I drive through there frequently on the way to work. LOTS of horse-friendly properties out there. I am sure there are other areas as well, but most are further out.....

Is there anything in the Antelope/Rio Linda area for horses? I thought there was some action out that way as well. Also maybe by Davis/Woodland?
Also in south Sutter County, in the East Nicolaus High School District. A good portion of t is within 30 minutes. Maybe not as many existing horse properties but they are there.

Did you just use 99 and quick in the same sentence?
It's quick when I use it. I don't **** around with it at commute times though. Joerger would be coming home from the arena at like midnight. And who knows what time he'd go there pre game but I'm guessing not when normal 9-5 people use it.

btw Greg Vaughn (old baseball player from the 90's) lives at the top of Wilton near Grant Line and Sheldon. Some nice big properties in that area I could see working for Joerger as well.

Karl did. I saw him at Starbucks a couple times in the morning.

I ran into Omri at the beginning of the season. He looked lost walking trying to use the crosswalks. LOL. I pulled over and asked if he was ok.

Other close possibilities - Yolo County Clarksburg to West Sac, and south of Davis off EL Maero Blvd into Solano County, and west of Davis on either side F Putan Creek. North of Sac off Garden Highway. The number of horse ranches n these areas is limited but there are some and they all are relatively close. Trouble would be findings one for sale. I'm sure buyers and agents are checking with local horse groups. They have competitions regularly probably in all directions from the Glden 1 Center. I'm not a horse person but I know folks that are.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat

People read this! And have a heart! Mum is the word on he who shall not be named. So rude. Jeesh! Have you no concern for poor Ron's nerves??

Last edited:
The last home shown in the video is gorgeous. You guys have a terrific area up there in your neck of the woods.

My aunt used to own a few restaurants not too far from Sacramento: one in Nevada City and the other in Grass Valley. I used to love traveling up there to visit her. I fell in love with Nevada City. Auburn was cool, too.