Whats your NBA2K9 Kings starters

NBA Live for me:

Todd Foster (Game-created rookie I drafted)
Kevin Martin
Cisco Garcia
Antwan Jamison (Always a personal favorite of mine)
Spencer Hawes

I got NBA 2K9, I did a franchise with the Kings(fantasy draft) and I got Lebron, Elton Brand, JO Neal, Rudy Fernandez, Corey Maggette, and some other players. I wish we had that team...

I'll play anyone who wants to play against me, so come get me.

If i wanted to i could get a starting roster of like Lebron, Carmelo, Howard, Wade, and CP3...but i don't like playing like that because it isn't fun. Right now my roster is

Mike Conley/Rashad McCants
Kevin Martin/Francisco Garcia
Danny Granger/Donte Greene
Jason Thompson/Timmy Madison (#7 draft pick)
Spencer Hawes/Roy Hibbert

Haven't played video games in a while, but back when I did I'd always do a fantasy draft and I'd put the Kings in the mid 20s on purpose. You know, to make it interesting and all. I did have LeBron and Amare on one of those teams, but that's because this was 2003 and they were young!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I always liked the college game better because I didn't feel as dirty customizing my teams up. When I play the pro games I want up to date accurate rosters, I wonder why they haven't made a season mode that syncs the rosters with the roster updates they put out. They could probably even charge a fee for more regular updates. Then you play the season as it happens. That could be cool. Or not.

I always liked the college game better because I didn't feel as dirty customizing my teams up. When I play the pro games I want up to date accurate rosters, I wonder why they haven't made a season mode that syncs the rosters with the roster updates they put out. They could probably even charge a fee for more regular updates. Then you play the season as it happens. That could be cool. Or not.
Yeah, ive thought of that myself. Sounds like a cool idea but when you think about it not so much. After the first season the updates wouldn't make sense because of players declining and getting better as they get older.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Yeah, ive thought of that myself. Sounds like a cool idea but when you think about it not so much. After the first season the updates wouldn't make sense because of players declining and getting better as they get older.
They could still have all the other modes, just a "play the season as it happens" mode. Maybe even have all stats outside of the game you play match what really happens. It would be a one season mode only obviously, but it could keep interest in the game for the full season.

As it is I've mostly been playing MLB the Show and NHL 09's career modes. I love the way the Show allows you to only play your own at bats and plays to your side of the field.

did a fan draft
pg.. mayo
sg .. r fernandez
sf .. lebron james
pf.. lamarcus aldridge
c.. m gasol
arco is rockin in my season ahahhaha

i always need 2k competition hit me up anyone XBL "ufeelme209"

Oscar Robertson
Kevin Martin
Donte Greene
Jason Thompson
Spencer Hawes

And...we still suck (not worst overall, but not a playoff team). Oscar scores about a bazillion points, however.