Whatever happened to...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Just drifted off after the 03-04 season, had a new job, said he was having a hard time getting excited about the new season...and just faded away.

Too bad too because he was one of the really good guys we've had on this board through the years.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I will never ever forget about NME, even if he does not show up for eons. He is such a special guy, and the funniest, wittiest, KingsFans.com member ever..........IMHO, of course.

6th said:
I will never ever forget about NME, even if he does not show up for eons. He is such a special guy, and the funniest, wittiest, KingsFans.com member ever..........IMHO, of course.
Honey lets not go overboard. Even NME will tell you that I'M the funniest,wittiest greatest poster Kingsfans.com ever had.

;)

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
lucky16 is the funniest poster this board's ever had, mainly because she didn't realize how big a joke she was.
Our comic relief, darn it.

I miss qd, although I know he's still lurking around here.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
quick dog posts all the time; it's just that you usually only post during the daytime, and he usually only posts in the evening.

He also doesn't come into the Lounge much.

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
lucky16 is the funniest poster this board's ever had, mainly because she didn't realize how big a joke she was.
IMO, Lucky16 wasn't a joke. She was just being herself that's all.

Speaking of great posters where's JoMama?????

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
Heuge
KP
El Duque
JSin (I know where he is, I just miss his sense of humor around here)

Yeah, I miss JSin, too. :( But duty calls!!

Glenn-last I remember, he had some issues with various members/moderators and left because of that. Couple of years ago.