what was the last movie you watched?

Went to see V For Vendetta this afternoon. It was very good. Well acted, well written and visually quite stunning.

And, on a completely shallow note, Natalie Portman with the shaved head is a level of hotness that I can't even put into words.

Purple Reign said:
Dave Chapelle's House Party. Was very good. Kind of took you back to the Sixties Woodstock. Had that kind of feel.
I think you mean Block Party...but yep, that was a good movie, Humorous and good music. I also saw Inside Man - good, but didn't live up to my expectations.

KiNgMyC said:
I think you mean Block Party...but yep, that was a good movie, Humorous and good music. I also saw Inside Man - good, but didn't live up to my expectations.
I was not impressed with Block Party, just didnt feel it at all. it was cool to see Lauryn Hill (who will be getting back with the fugees for a new joint) but the movie itself was dissapointing to me :(

this weekend I saw two of my all time favorite movies 'Fight Club' and 'Requiem for a dream'. both are excellent. I forgot how brilliant the climax of 'requiem' really is. what a great movie. I enjoyed both.:p

watched my science project-good watch, but nothing to write home about

and mib2 again..even good the 10th or 11th time you watch it.

i can't wait until my new netflix stuff gets here...

SLAB

Hall of Famer
atxrocker said:
this weekend I saw two of my all time favorite movies 'Fight Club' and 'Requiem for a dream'. both are excellent. I forgot how brilliant the climax of 'requiem' really is. what a great movie. I enjoyed both.:p
I love Fight Club...That movie is just awesome!

Anyways, I've watched.

Stay Alive---
Horrible...But what else could you expect from a movie with the plotline of this one...I got the 5$ cinema, though, so it was good.

Butterfly Effect---
Ashton makes his mark as an actually good actor, rather than the moronic doof he is in 70's show/Punk'd...I love this movie...Great story, good acting.

SLAB said:
I love Fight Club...That movie is just awesome!

good actor, rather than the moronic doof he is in 70's show/Punk'd...I love this movie...Great story, good acting.
Fight Club is great! I liked The Butterfly Effect a great deal too. I agree that Ashton really makes his case in this flick playing a serious role. I liked it.

I saw 'The Howling', a werewolf movie from the early 80's. Hadn't seen that one in many years, still liked it a lot. Scary, but with some moments of sly humor as well. One of the better werewolf movies out there, although not as good as another werewolf comedy/horror movie, 'An American Werewolf in London'.

Lara Croft Tomb Raider - Cradle of Life

Was on last night - but, I fell asleep ..... I'm sure it'll be on again.
It's on either TNT or TBS - they'll be showing it all month.

just finished watching 'A history of violence' on dvd... it was good, but personally didnt live up to expectations. still a good watch.

Last edited:
just came home earlier today from a movie marathon from 11:30pm easter sunday to 6 am the next day

i watched

v for vandetta, final destination 3 and firewall

they all rocked!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I watched "Dreamer." I really like Dakota Fanning. Add Kris Kristofferson and Kurt Russell and this is a good flick for family viewing.

:D