what was the last movie you watched?

Finally got around to watching Million Dollar Baby. good flick, sad ending. Also watched two of my favorites, The Music Man and The King and I. What can I say, I'm a sucker for musicals.

Lord of War- w/ Nic Cage and Jered Leto. Whoever hasn't see this- GO SEE IT!!

It makes a strong political statement on arms dealing and is just an exciting movie to watch.

rent

i just saw the play on broadway about a week ago, so i just had to rent the movie. the movie was good, but didn't compare to broadway.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada... Awsome indie... not for your run of the mill ceneplex viewer but Tommy Lee Jones does a great job directing a cool Arriaga (21 Grams) script.

just watched 'Walk The Line', it was ok. i think i thought it would be better but it was alright. I do think Pheonix and Witherspoon did excellent jobs singing though.

i watched the notebook this morning. it was cute!

i claim to hate romantic movies, but i liked this one. my old roomate said i had to watch it, so i did for her. i liked it

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Transporter 2 - It was a lot better than I had been led to believe. I like the lead actor, although his name completely escapes me at the moment.

Al - If you liked Shanghai Noon, be sure and watch for Shanghai Knights. It's good, too!

VF21 said:
Transporter 2 - It was a lot better than I had been led to believe. I like the lead actor, although his name completely escapes me at the moment.
Jason Statham.

He's also good in Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrells and Snatch.

And, he's quite yummy in his own way. :D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I like him. He reminds me a bit of Vin Diesel crossed with the guy from "The Shield" and with a dash of James Bond tossed in for good measure.

Not that he looks like any of them but it's just the persona I guess...

Fans of Stathaim need to check out SNATCH and another cool Brit film Mean Machine... a remake of Longest Yard with a Socer theme! Personally I love the guy... Transporter the original is one of my faveorite action films!

F

Fillmoe

Folsom Al said:
Last night on TBS - first time seeing it - Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson in Shanghai Noon ... it was pretty funny :D
lol... i was watching that too....

i just seen the hills have eyes.... i thought it was pretty lame...

HndsmCelt said:
Fans of Stathaim need to check out SNATCH and another cool Brit film Mean Machine... a remake of Longest Yard with a Socer theme! Personally I love the guy... Transporter the original is one of my faveorite action films!
I liked Snatch alot.. he is a decent actor. not a huge fan here but I did get a kick out of 'Transporter' pt 1, no 2 was way over the top for my taste.

I have a winner in the category of give me my two hours back, and boy do you owe me a movie: The Dukes of Hazzard, netflix apparently has the unrated version...UGH!! YUCK! PTOOO!!

If you were a fan of the show, DO NOT rent this. It's take is just sooo wrong on every level. short list of whats wrong in the way the portray characters: bo=freak, luke=womanizer, daisy=wanna be slut, uncle jesse = just plain wrong. The morons who made this show, couldn't even get the correct tone in the General Lee's horn sound.

I had to watch Lost in Space just to clean my visual mind...