What are you watching?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I can't wait for the return of The Walking Dead

In the short life of AMC’s zombie-apocalypse series, “The Walking Dead,” the show’s band of survivors has started each season in extremis, on the run and looking for a safe haven. In Season 2 they found it on a farm; in Season 3, driven off the farm, they locked themselves inside a prison.

In Season 4, beginning on Sunday night, things are different. Not only are our heroes still at the prison, but they’ve also settled in and made themselves at home. There’s now a decision-making council to set rules for the growing population, swollen by stragglers. Meals are cooked in a communal kitchen, and children are going to school. Several new romances have bloomed (though not all will survive)...

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Longmire - love the Wyoming setting, the neighboring Indian reservation as a catalyst, and the well drawn out characters.

Blacklist - James Spader is outstanding. If you like a very droll whit of a bon vivant type for a bad guy, which I do, he's perfect. And he does leave you guessing about how bad is he really.

I would be watching Justified, but I have already watched Justified. When it returns I shall watch Justified again.

Justified.

Also, a bunch of random stuff on Netflix that my wife puts on while I obsess about basketball on the internet.

Last edited:
Watched the first episode of "Reign" last night. So far, it looks promising. I hope it sticks around longer than ever other dang show I have ever started to watch...I think a lot of the critics need to realize that this is just a show, and is not supposed to be a history lesson. Aside from it being "historically" inaccurate, which I can definitely live with seeing that it is only a TV show, I did not think the first episode was too bad. I will give it another go next week, and hopefully for more weeks to follow...