We need to go streaking.

What's up guys? Hellish part of a schedule is behind. Kings did very well, despite most of the time they had to play 5 against 8 and some internal complications.
Kings have enough of talent. Good coach and some elite players: Domas (the best on the roster. Not because I'm a homer, but because he puts all himself in in every game. Hadn't miss one this season.), Foxy (could be the best, but to right now Domas is the one who brings in Ws), Monk Keegan. Good role players. Good coaches and organization overall.
10+ winning scorch would make plenty of noise. Well, let's do it! Keep that bean lit 24/7 :) !!!

I think we could reel off five straight, even though Houston has had our number this year. Then comes Milwaukee on March 12.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I think we could reel off five straight, even though Houston has had our number this year. Then comes Milwaukee on March 12.
Don't forget, we had Milwaukee at their house until we let it slip through our fingers. We can beat the good teams. Let's see if we can make hay with the bad ones over this next ten games.

What's up guys? Hellish part of a schedule is behind. Kings did very well, despite most of the time they had to play 5 against 8 and some internal complications.
Kings have enough of talent. Good coach and some elite players: Domas (the best on the roster. Not because I'm a homer, but because he puts all himself in in every game. Hadn't miss one this season.), Foxy (could be the best, but to right now Domas is the one who brings in Ws), Monk Keegan. Good role players. Good coaches and organization overall.
10+ winning scorch would make plenty of noise. Well, let's do it! Keep that bean lit 24/7 :) !!!

Home games left = 15
Road games left = 8

Home games left:
Chicago 28-32
San Antonio 12-48 (second night of back to back)
Houston 26-34
Milwaukee 40-21
LA Lakers 33-29 (second night of back to back)
New York 35-25
Memphis 20-41
Philadelphia 35-25
Dallas 34-27 (second night of back to back)
Dallas 34-27
Utah 27-34
LA Clippers 38-20
New Orleans 36-25
Phoenix 35-25 (second night of back to back)
Portland 17-42

Away games left:
LA Lakers 33-29
Toronto 22-38
Washington 9-51 (second night of back to back)
Orlando 34-26
New York 35-25
Boston 47-12 (second night of back to back)
Brooklyn 24-36
Oklahoma City 41-18

So we have 6 games that are "second night of back to back". Figure we go 2-4 in those 6 games. Of those remaining home games that are not back to back we go 7-4.. Road games that are not part of a back to back we go 3-3 (which = 12-11 record wise in the rest of the games) which leaves us at the end of the season at 46-36 which is good for between 6th place and 9th place, probably closer to 6th or 7th place if I had to predict. That would give us a LA Laker or Dallas home game for the playin which we win I believe, and then get with OKC or Minnesota which is very winnable for the Kings.

Our home record 16-10, road 18-15. That's +8 in road wins versus home losses. When all is said and done, 50/50 in home/road games played, the math is simple: 8X2=16. Meaning, if the number of home games played versus road games played is equal, then the difference between total wins and losses is 16. 82 games? 49-33. that's how things are right now. Though I want 50+ wins season as everybody who are with Kings.

Kings have enough of talent. Good coach and some elite players: Domas (the best on the roster. Not because I'm a homer, but because he puts all himself in in every game. Hadn't miss one this season.), Foxy (could be the best, but to right now Domas is the one who brings in Ws) :) !!!
This is rather naive and/or disingenuous.

Yes, Domas is one of the prime reasons the KINGS win more games than they lose. But so is Swipa. Because he not only closes games offensively, but sometimes defensively as well.

As great as Domas is, the KINGS couldn’t finish games and win as they do with out Fox (and sometimes Malik). They’d often collapse and lose at the end. Conversely, without what Domas brings to the table, this team might not be in as many games late in the contest in order to pull out as many W’s as they do.

Make no mistake, both players are needed to “bring in wins”. As is the surrounding cast. But those two are the proverbial straw that stirs the drink, make no mistake.