• Rockets in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockets in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need bigs for the regular season grind but in the post season its all about spread pick and roll......Small ball teams are getting better and better every year.

You need bigs for the regular season grind but in the post season its all about spread pick and roll......Small ball teams are getting better and better every year.
I am not sure that is true. The Jazz eliminated the best pick and roll point guard in the league.

I am not sure that is true. The Jazz eliminated the best pick and roll point guard in the league.
Who was doing the roll part? Deandre? You need a versitle roller(Can pop,finish,pass or shoot off dribble) or it doesnt work. Oh and the jazz do move the ball around well but when things tightened up they needed PnR with JJ as well, its just where the league is at.

James Harden is such an embarrassment. Talented player, but he always creates contact at the 3 pt line and officials always give him the whistle. The entire Rockets system is a disgrace actually.

I feel Houston is best equipped to go toe to toe with golden state however the spurs are the spurs for a reason. Will be hard for them to get up without Parker though who is heading into surgery.

Last edited:
Don't know why Dave and Kayte like Houston so much in this series even before Parkers injury. They're completely one note and are only a bad matchup if the Spurs indulge in quick shooting like they did in game 1. Spurs are too professional to keep that up and they'll slow it down...then you have the best wing defender on Harden and the Spurs are too big. When that happens the Spurs are a terrible matchup for the Rockets..who is more likely to impose their will over a 7 game series?

Parkers injury changes things but I'm still leaning Spurs

Lol. Rockets might not even crack 90 at home.

Not so high octane when the whole scheme lacks creativity and is predictable. What do the Rockets do when a team makes them play half court? They became the Memphis Grizzlies on offense with less options. Most overrated group in these playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.