Vote for your favorite Sacramento Kings dancer

Andrea looks like she's about to kill someone. I guess if you're into that...
Yeah, I found that first pic they chose to be VERY interesting. Not what I would choose, but....

Andrea's been on the team for 4 years, and IMO her smile is the brightest light in the stadium.
She looks to me the most sincere and real girl on the squad, compared to so much of the fake-ness most squads employ.

Maybe their stylist/photographer tries to feature different aspects of the girls for the annual Voting pictures, but IMO some of them butcher the girls' looks.

For example, Lauren S (6 year vet) is a stunner IRL - gorgeous brunette with a lithe dancing/movement style, but her voting pics have not done her justice each of the last 3 years, and she goes with a blonde dye-job for some reason with the Kings team.

They all look so pretty in these pics, and then when you see them up close at the games, they often look like oompa loompas (color not physique). All of em are really pretty girls who just need a better make-up dept in real life.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I've felt sorry for 10 years of these ladies trying to go out and pump up a half full arena watching a 28 win lottery team. It is roughly as far from my personality as you could ever get, but I understand how being a dancer/cheerleader could be fun in a rabid college setting, or in front of 18,000 pumped up fans in a big game. Be at the center of the party. But it has to be depressing/embarrassing when things are going bad and nobody is there. I hope this year this group of ladies gets to keep on smiling. Well, except for Andrea, who is a very pretty girl and should be happier about it. :)