Video Clips

A few I can recall...

Bibby to Webber ally-oop against the Lakers (My favorite by far.)

Peja hitting the game winning shot against the Pistons

Bibby hitting the game winning shot against the Pacers

Webber off the glass to himself dunk against Dallas

Doug Christie dunked on somebody but I forgot against who...

Any others you'd like to add... But if someone has some vids of those, upload them please... I want to make one of them my avatar on this other site... Thx

Me too... Especially since my whole family is a bunch of Laker fans... I went NUTS... I would LOVE for someone to be able to find that clip... It would mean alot...

SaCTowNFeveR said:
I can't really think of any right now but the Bibby to Webber alley-oop I do remember, I was going crazy after that play happened :D
I remember calling my boyfriend after that play(he's a Kings fan too) because I felt at least someone would understand why I was screaming in joy at the TV.

Darius dunking on Dirk....earned a technical for it(pulled himself up on the rim) but he was so happy.

Bibby's three vs Lakers(and the dance afterward that annoyed Phil Jackson)

I have highlights of the Kings-Pacers game somewhere on a disk that I can't find at this particular time. It includes the "shot" as well the courageous effort of Gerald Wallace supporting Chris Webber on his back.

doone said:
Doug Christie punching Rick Fox. :D
YES!!!! i could watch that over and over and over and NEVER get sick of it. another good one is peeler decking KG. that was bleepin AWESOME!!!!!

the bibby dance in LA was PRICELESS!!! i was ROLLING when he did that!!!!!

brad miller's 3 vs the blazers to send the game into OT
vlade's 3 vs the rockettes
peja's 3 to tie up game.... 3 vs the timberwoofs
(lol i've got a lot of memorable 3's don't i? :D)

ahh good times. i can't wait for next year to start so we can get a whole bunch of new memories :) GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AriesMar27

how about posey throwing peja to the ground when peja went for 40 against the grizz. that was hilarious.

or peeler clocking the hell out of KG, that was almost worth losing over almost. if he had hit him a second time it would have been well worth losing over.

I've been meaning to track down the Bibby to Webber Oop against the Lakers. It wasn’t the prettiest, but in context of everything that was going on at the time, it sure was satisfying to see.

I would love to see it again if someone has it.

The Peja shot against Detroit is also something I'd like to see again. That was one sweet play.

Last edited:
Packt said:
Bibby's three vs Lakers(and the dance afterward that annoyed Phil Jackson).
lolz i love BIBBY's CRAB DANCE... HAHA..

probably the Bibby to webber alleyoop pass jam to c-webb... i saw it on news here cuz i live in australia and i dun have cable tv.... i loved it cuz i only get too see HIGHLIGHTS only of kings games like only once every 1-2 months.... im prolly the biggest sactown fan since 1999, in SYDNEY & AUS!!!!

GO KINGS!!!!

i hope they dun trade peja...

the bibby to webb alleyoop was awesome! i have it on tape! :D that game was great! a lot of nice highlights! :D

ooh, i also have the kings @ LA (no webb, bobby and brad), where bibby hit 3 3ptrs! and the kings vs dallas (game 5) where darius dunked and got a T! bibby also had that amazing 16 pt 2nd quarter where he made 7/7 shots before missing the last shot of the half..

i was actually just watching that tape yesterday because i was sooo bored..

Last edited:
Evenstar said:
YES!!!! i could watch that over and over and over and NEVER get sick of it. another good one is peeler decking KG. that was bleepin AWESOME!!!!!

the bibby dance in LA was PRICELESS!!! i was ROLLING when he did that!!!!!

brad miller's 3 vs the blazers to send the game into OT
vlade's 3 vs the rockettes
peja's 3 to tie up game.... 3 vs the timberwoofs
(lol i've got a lot of memorable 3's don't i? :D)

ahh good times. i can't wait for next year to start so we can get a whole bunch of new memories :) GO KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where can i find the bibby dance in LA

Elise10 said:
I remember calling my boyfriend after that play(he's a Kings fan too) because I felt at least someone would understand why I was screaming in joy at the TV.

Darius dunking on Dirk....earned a technical for it(pulled himself up on the rim) but he was so happy.

Bibby's three vs Lakers(and the dance afterward that annoyed Phil Jackson)

I have highlights of the Kings-Pacers game somewhere on a disk that I can't find at this particular time. It includes the "shot" as well the courageous effort of Gerald Wallace supporting Chris Webber on his back.
Ha yea I was at the kings/mavericks game when Darius dunked on Dirk, it got so loud to the point where my ears were ringing

LMM said:
the bibby to webb alleyoop was awesome! i have it on tape! :D that game was great! a lot of nice highlights! :D

ooh, i also have the kings @ LA (no webb, bobby and brad), where bibby hit 3 3ptrs! and the kings vs dallas (game 5) where darius dunked and got a T! bibby also had that amazing 16 pt 2nd quarter where he made 7/7 shots before missing the last shot of the half..

i was actually just watching that tape yesterday because i was sooo bored..
you have both!?!?!?! SO not fair!! i was babysitting in the no brad/bobby/webber game, and we got direct TV so i couldn't tape the easter sunday massacre. any chance you know how to make a copy of your tapes?? :D pm me

Evenstar said:
you have both!?!?!?! SO not fair!! i was babysitting in the no brad/bobby/webber game, and we got direct TV so i couldn't tape the easter sunday massacre. any chance you know how to make a copy of your tapes?? :D pm me
i keep the tapes of the good games! :D i have the tapes for the playoff games they won last year, and in addition to that, i have the easter game vs the lakers, and the kings @ LA without brad bobby and webb! unfortunately, i don't know how to make copies of my tapes.. my uncle knows how to do it, but he's in the philippines, LOL.. if only i could copy it, i'd gladly send it to you! sorry..

** i don't tape commercials, too! so you rewatch the games commercial-free and without fastforwarding ;)

^^ no selling.. i can't sell the tapes cause they're copyrighted by the NBA ;)

i would give it for free.. but that's IF i know how to copy them to another tape.. unfortunately, i can't.. maybe someone else has them and knows how.. then maybe they can help you.. sorry..:eek:

i have the bibby game winning shot vs the pacers in my folder in the computer. does anyone know how i can copy it here?

one of my favorite clips would probably be a highlight reel instead. It was that game against the Warriors when Webb was wearing that glove on his hand and yelling ''WHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!'' throughout the whole game

Hi everyone, I'm a longtime lurker and thought I would post. Talking about all these video clips has made me miss the Kings even more, I just moved to Baltimore from Sac, so I won't be able to watch them that much this year. The new cable deal doesn't help me at all. Does anyone know of a website with more Kings highlights/video clips. I'm a big Peja fan, so that's what I'm really looking for. Thanks
Jess

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
rnmeuy said:
Hi everyone, I'm a longtime lurker and thought I would post. Talking about all these video clips has made me miss the Kings even more, I just moved to Baltimore from Sac, so I won't be able to watch them that much this year. The new cable deal doesn't help me at all. Does anyone know of a website with more Kings highlights/video clips. I'm a big Peja fan, so that's what I'm really looking for. Thanks
Jess
I'm sorry I can't help you with that, rnmeuy, but I'm sure someone here will jump in with info for you.

I do, however, want to welcome you and say "way to go on your first post". :)

Last edited: