VF21 Site of the Day for Thursday, Sept. 23

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Many millions of people, it seems, have had encounters with alien beings. Many of those people do not realize that they are having these experiences because of suppressed memories. Their awareness is limited to an occasional paranormal incident that seems to confuse them more than anything else. Some people are not ready to know for sure, others feel a deep need to know if they are involved with the beings. If you are in the later group, here are 52 questions that can help you determine if you have, in fact, been up close and personal with the little green men...

http://www.anw.com/aliens/52questions.htm

Oh, good grief! I would bet that 99.9% of the population has experienced at least one of those symptons in their lifetime! :D

I guess I don't need to peruse it further to find out why I have allergies! LOL!
36. Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems. (It doesn't say if they only happen in the Spring or Fall, but I'm betting I've been abducted!).

But then, perhaps I'm suffering from:
51. Have to sleep against the wall or must sleep with your bed against a wall.
Well, gosh...don't most of us do that unless we live in humongous houses that have enough room to put the bed in the middle of the room?

But then, perhaps I'm in denial:
27. Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens - don't want to talk about it.

Well, it's probably true that I don't want to talk about it (except that I am talking about it), unless it's with Mulder and Scully...

But it's harsh of me to make fun...I definitely don't scoff at the idea of the possibility of other life forms on other planets or solar systems but I haven't seen anything that proves their existence to me either. I remember reading some old books by a guy named Erik Van Daniken (or something like that) who made (at least to an 18 yo) a really plausible case for some biblical writings and more importantly, for the Aztec/Incan?Mayan ruins being so mathematically advanced.

Oh well, 45 minutes and counting until cake cutting time at the VF21 household!

Happy B'day!
KK!

Lightforms said:

I've encountered #1, but the loss of time probably has something more to do with the computer and its forums and games ;)
1. Have had unexplainable missing or lost time of one hour or more.

I'm with Lightforms...yup! I've experienced this one too, as recently as today!
:D